Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
EvanInMD said:
I fell down when I was 3 once. Now I have a scar on my knee that looks like and "R." Am I cool??:redflip
no, you're missing the rest of the alphabet :nanana

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not the best pic but all I could get, had to put the cam on 2 sec capture for this :p
Gonna get ink done sooner or later, not sure what im gonna intergrate into it yet

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Cool. Was that done at a shop? Did you do anything special to promote scarring, or just leave it alone?

i'm trying to find someone to do a branding... freakin' state dept. of health shut down the guys who were doing it locally :(

...dave
:redcreep

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well... the guy who did mine decided to go insane and kill his parants but was rather unsuccessful by leaving his mother still alive with 2 bullets in her face, real nice kid.
Who knows, I might be able to arrange a conjical visit for you :)
Have it done underground by someone who knows what they are doing, check out bmezine.com, might find an artist in your area.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Jet said:
Have it done underground by someone who knows what they are doing, check out bmezine.com, might find an artist in your area.
OMG bmezine roflmao. A couple of years ago or so there was this link going around from bmezine.com. Some of the sickest shit I've ever seen. People splitting their dicks in half and then what appeared to be cauterizing the split. Sticking AAA and AA batteries into their urethras, etc. It was horrible.

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
Vastar said:
OMG bmezine roflmao. A couple of years ago or so there was this link going around from bmezine.com. Some of the sickest shit I've ever seen. People splitting their dicks in half and then what appeared to be cauterizing the split. Sticking AAA and AA batteries into their urethras, etc. It was horrible.
well there goes MY dinner... :barf

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Jet said:
Well... the guy who did mine decided to go insane and kill his parants but was rather unsuccessful by leaving his mother still alive with 2 bullets in her face, real nice kid.
And to think, this guy stood behind with a sharp object, sticking it into your back. :eek

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Vastar said:
it hasn't changed

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.