James

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I'm using Firefox and it works for me. :confused

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
I tried FireFox and Safari and it said it doesnt work wth my browser. It worked with IE though.

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
Running Netscape and had no problem with it.....:shrug

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
:laughing I love how an informative thread starts off with a link and then just because one person has problems viewing it with their browser, the thread gets 50 responses from people saying it worked find on their browsers, half of which isn't the browser in question. And noone bothers to mention how good or bad the information is in the original link. :lmao

BTW, Rez! Good link. I can use it. Thanks! :thumb

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
EpyonXero said:
I tried FireFox and Safari and it said it doesnt work wth my browser. It worked with IE though.
If you're running Tiger, or anything with dashboard widgets, there's about two widgets that have the same info.

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
The lowest here is $2.19

Right around Thanksgiving it was $1.84 and within the next following days it went up to $2.04 I asked why and was told that they are catching all the people out Christmas shopping. :shake It climbed to $2.24 where it stayed till the middle of Jan. and it went up to $2.25 and has stayed till this past weekend when a snow storm hit and it dropped $.06 :confused

I can't wait for summer to come, everytime there is mention of a hurricane gas will double. :rolleyes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts