Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I was looking to pickup one of the MC racing games for either XBOX or PS/2... Any recommendations?

Jim/JD, which one were you guys talking about a few weeks back?

·
Il Moderatore,
2,976 Posts
I'm playing Riding Spirits right now, I like it, it takes awhile to get use to, especially when in simulation mode. But the bikes you get are cool. No European made bikes tho.

If you got the XBox - get MotoGP, that game looks and plays well too.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Moto Gp

Moto Gp II is definitely the one to get for X-box I can't wait to see what III is like. I wish they had a stunt game coming out. That way chickens like me could do all the tricks without risking death or injury. Anybody know if something like that is in the works?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Re: Moto Gp

FANOFJL said:
I wish they had a stunt game coming out. That way chickens like me could do all the tricks without risking death or injury. Anybody know if something like that is in the works?

Freakstyle. it will be about as close as you can get... it's like SSX Tricky done with a BMX motor bike (or something like that).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not good enough!

I'm talking about a game that lets you perform tricks on a sport bike. Maybe the Star Boyz or the ruff riders will put out a game like that eventually.

·
Registered
992 Posts
XBox Live !!!!

Are any of you XBoxers planning to sign up for XBox Live? They are introducing the service on 11/15 and MotoGP is one of the games that will be offered initially.....

·
Registered
102 Posts
As far as I know these are the games for the Live thing:

Halo (of course)
Moto GP
Outlaw Golf (there working on it now)
there working on the sports games as we speak

that's all I know

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
pete9976 said:
Guys, I was looking to pickup one of the MC racing games for either XBOX or PS/2... Any recommendations?

Jim/JD, which one were you guys talking about a few weeks back?
Exitebike :redflip

1 - 12 of 12 Posts