Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
I don't know.

I love his car, but he just comes off as some spoiled rich kid.

andteh escalde stunts are boring, and I would not pay for a tape with eventhat much escalade burnours on it.

I do want an XR50 now.:D

look for the XMS trailer, now THAT is the hest trailer O have seen.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Downloaded it last night, just now watched it all the way through.

It was, OK. Alot of really close calls and "unstable" stunts. In a day when everybody and their dog and their mama are putting out stunt vids it needs a little something special. Didn't really seem to have that to me, although I did like that go-cart. Wish they'd have given us a decent pic of it up close so you could see the motor better...

All in all though, the video was well edited, but there was a lack of variety in the stunting.

I give it 3 out of 5.

:laughing (Who am I to judge I can't do half those stunts!) :laughing

·
Registered
16 Posts
Agree'd. I think alot of his stunts look SOOOOOO close to going bad. I wish I could do half of the things he does, but many others do them more polished.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well the reason a lot of the stunts look "unstable" is cause he's jumping around all over the bike while on one wheel. I thought the part where he was sitting sidesaddle and flipped the crowd the bird was freakin nuts! Then he kicks the front tire or something, goes into a Flaming....and then into a Tank Wheelie! All on the same wheelie! No one else does that stuff "more polished", cause no one else even does that stuff..that I know of. And the rear brake slide that he does out of the stoppie...that just looks cool as hell.
The Nissan that he has....has a Chevy LT-1 350 V8 ....Supercharged, and a T-56 6-Speed manual transmission.:shake
This is part 2 of the trailer...Part 1 has more Bike stunts in it, but all around I like this one better and it's the best I've seen.
What(and where) is the XMS trailer? Gimme a link!:cool:

Oh yeah...I think the Go-Kart is powered by a Honda CR250 engine

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I personally am not too fond of the video, I think there are much better put-together videos out there.

However, I have not seen the XMS trailer, can someone toss up a link to it please?

·
Registered
92 Posts
i have the XMS trailer vid, its big..... 45 meg, look me up on yahoo or AOL and i can send it.... please, no 56k's im on a 1.5 meg DSL so it shouldnt take too long

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A lot of the riders in that Rodeo vid just plain sucked egg. Really looked out of control, not wobbling side to side, but not keeping it at the right height. Who was the dumbass that pulled right out in front of their fellow rider? T-BONE! OUCH! The last Kawi rider sucks at stoppies, and the very last rider musta busted a fork seal on that last one. The yellow gixxer guy's right foot came off when the front was way the hell up there...I'm sure he went down there. The white gixxer rider was pretty good though. High Speed NacNac. Fairly long HighChair. It was an OK vid. Picture Quality wasn't the greatest. Funny as hell though when the gixxer acted like he was riding a harley...feet out, arms up:laughing

·
Registered
92 Posts
i'd post a link, but i have no webspace to host anything.... so yahoo or AOL me if anyone wants it

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Thanks to Dingo, I can also give the file to anyone who needs it. But I only have AIM :p

AIM: samsamsamb

So if Dingo is busy/not online, or you just like me more ( :p ) feel free to hit me up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cappy,
Thanks for your support...I made the trailer except for the beginning 5 seconds. Craig aka James bond here at www.darius240z.com made the intro. Craig made the first trailer and I made the second one. The go-cart is a 125 cc shifter.

To all c*** heads who were trying to cap on Darius...i say to you "Show me or Stun me" Because I know alot of ya brothers only wish ya can bust a 10mph 12o clock into a combo. This video "Servin It Up" is off the hook.

The trailers were meant to grab your attention and to keep ya all involved as the final was released. Be sure to check out the videos here....

SBFreaks videos (20) total

Darius240z.com Videos

Cappy,
Send me an email I just might have ya a little something for showing your support. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
No need to flame bro, we just didn't find the video stunning. None of us claimed that we could do the stunts if I remember correctly. Darius is definately talented, but I think the video would be stronger suited without as much Escalade and 240Z footage. In the video, it's hard to realize how powerful the 240Z is, maybe a 1/4 mile time would help a little bit more.

Take it easy
-Sam

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trust me I'm tripN....I got alot of love for all riders and all groups, Thank you for your honesty, but video editing is fun at times and it's a bitch at other times. I'm your average joe. If I can do it then you can do it better.....I just don't see anyone trying...?

I'll be honest some videos I have made...I think suck! But its not as easy as you all think. What makes it easier is having someone like Darius that is very very talented ....which makes the editing much easier!

The trailers are meant to grab ya and make ya want to buy the video....thats all I was trying to do. :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
karl_1052 said:
no need to flame dude.:shake

that will get your ass in trouble here.
"but he just comes off as some spoiled rich kid"

what is that??
:confused

oh, cause the guy aint on here, that's not flaming??

:shake please don't get my ass in trouble..

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
Well I was about to give some crazy compliments to the R1 until I saw his posts.

You gotta slow down.. No one was slamming you. People are offering their opinions, they're like assholes, everyone's got one and some REALLY stint! So take it in strind...

I think those stunts are quite amazing myself. You display an amazing talent to control a motorcycle of qhich I'm quite jealous.

Definately cut back on the Z and Caddy. IMO they ain't no biggie..

·
Registered
6 Posts
greco gixxer said:
Well I was about to give some crazy compliments to the R1 until I saw his posts.

Definately cut back on the Z and Caddy. IMO they ain't no biggie..
once again, "he" is not on here. That is the man who does some of the editing for "him".

And in my opinion the escalade and the Z and the go-cart are thrown in to break up the monotony of most bike videos out on the market today. Successful I think.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.