Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sup Mark......

..How's that Fireblade doing for ya?

Love to go on the ride, but I'm getting my Blade ready for sale.

If you know anyone interested, it's listed @ ----------------------->
DeadlyFast.Net

Hope you guys have a great time on the ride!

SPEED:cool: .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Sup Mark......

Original SPEED said:
..How's that Fireblade doing for ya?

Love to go on the ride, but I'm getting my Blade ready for sale.

If you know anyone interested, it's listed @ ----------------------->
DeadlyFast.Net

Hope you guys have a great time on the ride!

SPEED:cool: .
]

Hey Mike, Why you selling the STING-BLADE:eek: You got another pony to ride...:redflip

·
Registered
106 Posts
CBR riding fool said:
Whos game. Meet at Chapparal at 9:00 am Head for the Mountain and a Day of twisty winding roads.

If your interested please respond here or feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

L8
Mark:draggin
If one were coming from LA on the 10 East would there be a better place to meet rather than going all the way out to Chapparal? Or is Big Bear actually NEAR Chapparal???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Re: Sup Mark......

Retro_Rocket said:
]

Hey Mike, Why you selling the STING-BLADE:eek: You got another pony to ride...:redflip
Hi Bob, I need to pay off a couple things so we can move closer towards purchasing a home, then I'll find something a little cheaper to ride for awhile, got a Ninja for sale? :D

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread Mark :D .

Chaparral is just N. of the 10 fwy off the 215fwy @ Mills, so yes, the 10 is your best bet.

SPEED :cool: .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike, What, no farwell ride for the 929???

Chapparel is a hop, skip, and a short blast away from the base of the road to Big Bear.

L8
Mark:redcreep

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well...

CBR riding fool said:
Mike, What, no farwell ride for the 929???

Chapparel is a hop, skip, and a short blast away from the base of the road to Big Bear.

L8
Mark:redcreep
I sorta already did that, I went to Palomar and shreadded my rear tire till it's close to being a slick :draggin . I've had the valves checked & new iridium plugs put in. I've still gotta put the new tires on, but will have that done soon. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
:eek: :( I can't believe SPEED isn't going to have a bike. That's kinda like a dog without an ass ... or something ... you know what i mean. :D

Jay

·
Registered
4 Posts
RagingF4i said:
:eek: :( I can't believe SPEED isn't going to have a bike. That's kinda like a dog without an ass ... or something ... you know what i mean. :D

Jay
:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing
Hey Mike, when I get my 600rr, you can ride my ninja anytime....:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts

Retro_Rocket said:
:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing
Hey Mike, when I get my 600rr, you can ride my ninja anytime....:cool: :cool:
:laughing :laughing :laughing Jay, that's a good one, and true too, lol :D . How you doing these days? Haven't ridden with you in a looong time!

Bob, you're gonna bite the Honda bullet huh?....

Thanks for the invite on the Ninja, I may just take you up on that ;) :cool: .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: ......

Original SPEED said:
:laughing :laughing :laughing Jay, that's a good one, and true too, lol :D . How you doing these days? Haven't ridden with you in a looong time!

Bob, you're gonna bite the Honda bullet huh?....

Thanks for the invite on the Ninja, I may just take you up on that ;) :cool: .
I'm good, Mike...thanks. :) Busy as hell, but lookin' forward to my next group ride...hopefully sometime before the rainy season! :rolleyes: Are you sure you've REALLY thought this "selling the bike" thing through?!? :eek: :laughing

Bob, are you serious about buying another 600??? :confused Thought you were becoming a litre man.

Jay

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Re: ......

RagingF4i said:
I'm good, Mike...thanks. :) Busy as hell, but lookin' forward to my next group ride...hopefully sometime before the rainy season! :rolleyes: Are you sure you've REALLY thought this "selling the bike" thing through?!? :eek: :laughing

Bob, are you serious about buying another 600??? :confused Thought you were becoming a litre man.

Jay
Hi Jay:D Naw, I thought it over and a liter bike would get me into too much trouble..:eek Besides the new 600rr is plenty to keep up with anyone out there:laughing :laughing :laughing
When are you planning to start riding again???:p
Hope to ride with you soon bro.:cigar :cigar :cigar

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: Re: Re: ......

Retro_Rocket said:
Hi Jay:D Naw, I thought it over and a liter bike would get me into too much trouble..:eek Besides the new 600rr is plenty to keep up with anyone out there:laughing :laughing :laughing
When are you planning to start riding again???:p
Hope to ride with you soon bro.:cigar :cigar :cigar
Master Yoda,

I was planning on joining anyone for a ride tomorrow, but my g/f decided that SHE'S more important than MY riding. :rolleyes :laughing

I'm still gonna try for a morning ride on Sunday, if it's possible. I'll keep my eyes on these boards for rides. :)

Jay

P.S.: I can't wait to see your RR whenever you get it. Way cool!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You wanna meet up and ride on sunday. since it doesn't look like many people want to go to Big Bear, I was thinking of joining the Group going to Palamar. Its a Great set of roads and i know how to get to there meeting place.

It would mean hitting the freeway at 7 am but its a nice ride.

L8
Mark

·
Registered
29 Posts
CBR riding fool said:
You wanna meet up and ride on sunday. since it doesn't look like many people want to go to Big Bear, I was thinking of joining the Group going to Palamar. Its a Great set of roads and i know how to get to there meeting place.

It would mean hitting the freeway at 7 am but its a nice ride.

L8
Mark
Heya, Mark!

I definitely wanna do the S.D. rides especially now that GMR is closed indefinitely. If I didn't have to pick my friends up from the airport @ 1pm on Sunday, I'd definitely head down there with ya. :(

I just set plans to have the g/f over on Sat night...might need to sleep in on Sunday, now. :D

Jay

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh well, for lack of response I'm just gonna go and ride Palamar.

Maybe I'll try ago after the Musical web sights settle down.:redflip

L8
Mark:toothy

·
Registered
29 Posts
CBR riding fool said:
Oh well, for lack of response I'm just gonna go and ride Palamar.

Maybe I'll try ago after the Musical web sights settle down.:redflip

L8
Mark:toothy
I agree, Mark. I'd really like it if we could ALL agree on making one place home, once and for all. :shake

Personally, either this place, www.cycleforums.com, or Brian's site, www.socalsportbikes.com, would work for me.

Personal preference would be www.cycleforums.com though.
More features...basically another SBN.

Jay

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And to top it off SBN is back up, at least until some pisses in Freds Wheaties again. Everyone is to spread out. i'm cool with this sight and Brians sight. SBN won't be the same.

L8
Mark:bluecreep

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey James

I'm not trying to dis ACH. Just wanted to go on a longer ride. Plus down south side some fine roads with less traffic then ACH.

My old route before I moved to O.C.

Watch for the post next week. I want to host a Mullholland ride. From Woodland Hills past the Rock Store all the way to where it ends on PCH at the Ventura County Line and Leo Carillo beach. Gotta see if I'm working on Saturday or not to know want my plans are next weekend.

L8
Mark:cigar

1 - 20 of 24 Posts