Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn it! Did it again! Can't leave well alone. Since it has been raining so much, I put the 600 SRAD plastics on the 1100, along with a 2003 Hayabusa shock. Damn! What a difference a good shock makes! Bodywork looks allright. As soon as I get my computer's transformer back, I'll post the obligatory picsa, so Steve, get off my back!

Anybody else bored and doing any kind of mods to your ride?

·
Registered
768 Posts
I would but I'm stuck in the NAG.
I got some plans though.

1. Regear one tooth 520 chain

2. Maybe Ohlins front and rear. If not diffinantly a revalve. We'll see.

3. Rear hugger

4. After market levers, like the CRG ones perhaps.

5. After market rear linkage

6. Track skins, hell maybe some street skins too. I'd like to do some custom pait work. Like in the attached pic. Not like his but you get the idea. His is done like the old RC30.

Stuff like brake pads, crash bungs, repacking cans, braided lines, tires, oil, gas those are wear and tear items in my mind. Not really "mods". But, soon they'll all have to be done as well.

This list is also the reason why I can only afford one bike at a time. :mad

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
trickyrickyrican said:
That RC looks hot!!
I know what you mean about a never ending project. But that's half the fun, isn't?
Yep, it sure is.
Still I have to remind myself that at some point it will be smarter to just trade in for another bike all together.
Part of me really wants brand X or Y but so far nothing has moved me to make that transition.
The new liter sports almost got me though. :laughing
They're all so good.
Tourque everywhere crazy top end rush and 50lbs lighter to boot. :confused

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.