Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As usual. This week, free from being a chaperone, I shall make my grand entrance and make all you happy peons once again! :D

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim said:
I confoosed. Bike night or watch the Rangers at the Garden...:confused
DEVILS!

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
Jim said:
I confoosed. Bike night or watch the Rangers at the Garden...:confused
Jim no reason to be :confused.
Solution give me the tickets problem solved :D
I'm always trying to help out a friend in need No need to thank me

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...oh...forgot about that...did we finalize that? How about we'll discuss it first? You guys decide, I dunna care, really. I know I can't make it up there until 8:00 PM earliest, so it no matter foh me.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Yea, A..... I can't make it.... But I vote 7pm also..... sheeeesh.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Now I'm Confused!

I know I missed two weeks, But I had to work, what a sucky excuse, but its the truth!

So what time are we going to meet up?

Any riders from the Bridgewater/Somerville area want to meet up at the commons parking lot by Macy's entrance off Rt 22 by Rt 206?

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bundle up people, it's gonna be a bit chilly! Even if I could ride, I probably won't, got this damn cold over the weekend... :(

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
They are predicting some really bad weather tonight........ Careful if you all ride.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kazz Gixxer 750 said:
They are predicting some really bad weather tonight........ Careful if you all ride.
Heretics! Should you all be burnt at the steak! :redflip

Rain is moving in from the south, I believe, so we should be in the clear at least until close to midnight.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
ohhhhh, yea..... I forgot you are alllllll the way up in north bumble f*ck New Jersey. You should see the beach down here..... .Well, you can't because its gone. Looks like I will be putting my bike up on blocks tonight just in case it floods.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts