Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Bike ride and BBQ sunday the 5th of june

1K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  imagine32000 
#1 ·
I was trying to post a url for a big ride and bbq for the poeple on here to take advantage of. But you need to post 15 posts before it will let you do that. No im not a post whore and no I dont need the flames from everyone even though some where funny. But the ride will be fun I searched it and didnt see it anywhere on here so here ill try it again.

So since i still cant post any urls here it is just add the w's and com

pacwestsportbikebbq

If you have seen it then sorry for the double post.

The post is my copy from another link here on this board.

Sorry to new here to out it in url form.

#8 ·
Dvus said:
too bad they don't have an about us info on their website. Like to see more info on who they are what they do how it came all about.
Dom,

It is my old group at least part of it. The old Knightrider club. Mark and I and and about 7 to 8 others who used to ride in this group in the mid 90's will be there. Sharon, a friend of mine is doing this, she was the president of the old club.

#13 ·
gxrphil said:
Dom,

It is my old group at least part of it. The old Knightrider club. Mark and I and and about 7 to 8 others who used to ride in this group in the mid 90's will be there. Sharon, a friend of mine is doing this, she was the president of the old club.
Question? I purchased my tickets online and still dont know how to prove it accept with a page print. Still dont know where we will meet after the ride?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.