Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Who the hell are you actually starting a post:crackup :redflip

I have been in touch with Jen, we are going to try to meet up at penn around 11:30.

Jimmy let me know if the train you take goes through valley stream, then we could meet you on the train. I think Ray and Jude may have to take different line ssince thye live up north.

Seems like Penn staion should be our first meeting spot. We usually use charlie o's the sports bar as a meet point since its right by the LIRR tracks. I think Steve and Gina will already be in the city so maybe they could meet us at Penn, or at the javits center.

Plus Jen and I are also thinking about buying the tickets on line so it will be easier to get in. My only problem is I dont have a functioning printer right now.

Tom

·
Registered
916 Posts
tommymac said:

I have been in touch with Jen, we are going to try to meet up at penn around 11:30.

Jimmy let me know if the train you take goes through valley stream, then we could meet you on the train. I think Ray and Jude may have to take different line ssince thye live up north.

Seems like Penn staion should be our first meeting spot. We usually use charlie o's the sports bar as a meet point since its right by the LIRR tracks. I think Steve and Gina will already be in the city so maybe they could meet us at Penn, or at the javits center.

Plus Jen and I are also thinking about buying the tickets on line so it will be easier to get in. My only problem is I dont have a functioning printer right now.

Tom
No sweat Tom, I'll order the tix and I have a working printer!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tommymac said:

Got tired of waiting for you to organize us:nanana

My train goes thru Valley Stream but it doesn't look like it stops there. The 10:34 from Bellmore arrives in Penn at 11:25. That doesn't match with any arrival times of trains leaving from VS. Plus it looks like you have to change at Jamaica:redflip

If you're gonna get tickets let me know. You can get one for me:D

·
Registered
916 Posts
LIgsxr750 said:
Got tired of waiting for you to organize us:nanana

My train goes thru Valley Stream but it doesn't look like it stops there. The 10:34 from Bellmore arrives in Penn at 11:25. That doesn't match with any arrival times of trains leaving from VS. Plus it looks like you have to change at Jamaica:redflip

If you're gonna get tickets let me know. You can get one for me:D
I'll get you one Jimmy!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Hey Tom,

Have Steve 2-way me when you guys get to the show.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Do you mean NY steve or Skim I havent heard anything about NY steve comming down yet. But we will get that hashed out. I too now have a cell so worst case I will call you if need be.

Jimmy I can get a train that will put me in penn at 11:33am or maybe one earleir, if I miss that one the next one is 10 minutes later so I guess we can meet over by the bar.

Jen count me in for 2 tix, if anything looks odd I will grab an earlier train in so that I can meet you first then catch up with the rest of the guys.

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Need_4_Speed said:
:confused You don't need a printer, yo. You order the tickets and they FedEx them 3Day to your house. Damn old peeps don't know shyt. :D
Thanx for the info typhoid mary:redflip

But I still dont have a printer that works:crackup

Tom

·
Registered
916 Posts
Jimmy and Tom, I ordered the tickets, should have them by Monday. You both owe me $15 and no, I will not be repaid in the form of alcohol :crackup

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Qetesh said:
Jimmy and Tom, I ordered the tickets, should have them by Monday. You both owe me $15 and no, I will not be repaid in the form of alcohol :crackup
Excellent! Thank you:D

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Qetesh said:
Can you order me one more, Karen wants to come too and I will bring winter warmer:crackup

Tom

·
Registered
916 Posts
tommymac said:
Can you order me one more, Karen wants to come too and I will bring winter warmer:crackup

Tom
I already ordered the tix Tommy. Sorry, I didn't know :(

I should receive them on Monday.

If you go to the website, you can order 1 and will have it in time for the show, and, YOU DON'T NEED A PRINTER :crackup

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
they transfered my to another crunch so now i'm on the west side on 42 and 11ave. i'm literally 2 minutes from the javitts so i can meet you guys there unless you want to pick me up from work.

where can i buy tix online? if not i'm going to stand on line and all of you are going to have to wait for me!

:clap for jimmy starting a thread!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
houyee said:
they transfered my to another crunch so now i'm on the west side on 42 and 11ave. i'm literally 2 minutes from the javitts so i can meet you guys there unless you want to pick me up from work.

where can i buy tix online? if not i'm going to stand on line and all of you are going to have to wait for me!

:clap for jimmy starting a thread!
wait for you, uhhmmmm NO:redflip you could try to find us but you couldnt see over the crowds:crackup

Honestly just stay tuned here we are looking to be there right around 12. We will mostly be walking up from penn station. I will shoot you guys my cell # so we can coordinate everything.

Never thought you would hear me saying that:clap

Tom

1 - 20 of 117 Posts