Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a group of 3 or more punks stealing bikes in the central Jersey area. They took 3 from Englishtown a couple weeks ago and are suspected in several other thefts in the area. The rumor mill has placed these punks in the Trenton, New Jersey area with possible ties to the town, Cream Ridge, NJ.

One of the bikes taken had several of the major parts stamped in case of theft. They are prime suspects in the theft of a new Busa last month.

These punks ride garbage bikes & have been observed by several witnesses. The ring leader is alleged to be a heavily tattooed white male in his early twenties.

They are punching out the ignitions & riding the bikes off.

If you have any information contact the New Jersey State Police.

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
what :assholes i hope they get what they deserve. Thanks for the tip we will be on the look out.

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
We had a few get yanked near us too. We are only a few miles from Trenton (in the PA side)

Shawn (GSXshawnF) actually got his back tho.... So I don't think it was the same group.

The cops were less than helpful, refusing to even follow it up, evn tho they found the bike in a apartment parking lot, they wouldn't even dust it for prints or anything. They were like " just be glad you got it back"

I have a shotgun, an alarm and a temper.

I hope they try to take mine. I'll post pics of thier bodies ;)

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
Rezin said:
We had a few get yanked near us too. We are only a few miles from Trenton (in the PA side)

Shawn (GSXshawnF) actually got his back tho.... So I don't think it was the same group.

The cops were less than helpful, refusing to even follow it up, evn tho they found the bike in a apartment parking lot, they wouldn't even dust it for prints or anything. They were like " just be glad you got it back"

I have a shotgun, an alarm and a temper.

I hope they try to take mine. I'll post pics of thier bodies ;)
Was the bike in the same condition it was taken? :shake no coopertaion from the pigs huh that seems to be the common action towards us sportbikers.

·
Registered
376 Posts
There has been a huge problem in NJ with thefts of Audis lately. Mostly joyriders, as the cars are found several days later in Newark with major and minor damage. Doubt its related, but I certainly don't want to move to NJ anytime soon...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I may have info on anyone stealing cars just for engines. I know its not related but it is helpful. Thanks for the tip on the bikes though. It sucks that no one can have anything nice anymore. Jealousy, envy, and greed is a pisser. But revenge is a MUST! :ar15 :mad

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
syk0path said:
Was the bike in the same condition it was taken?
A few minor scratches, the fork lock was broken, and the ignition was cut. But really, all things considered, it was still in reasonable shape...........

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
haters!

those kids are nothing but some punk ass bitches, i'd like to do a fuck'n burn out on their face sometime, then piss on their face to cool it down, then take a nice fat shit on their head then.........lol:redflip

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm with ya on the whole shoot em' now ask questions later Rez'.I had a few punks walk up to my shop askin questions the other day.

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
Rezin said:
A few minor scratches, the fork lock was broken, and the ignition was cut. But really, all things considered, it was still in reasonable shape...........
:mad oh this really boils my blood. Thats the reason why i can't drive my bike to work, its just to risky alone in the parking lot.

I don't know about you guys, but if my bike were to get stolen (knock on wood) I wouldn't want it back. Just seeing it beat up and broken would make me :cry. Plus when you get it back you have to spend $$$$$$ to get it fixed. Just hand me the Ins $$$$ and a new bike commeth.

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
On a more serious note...I understand how you guys feel...I've had 2 bikes stolen from me...the last one was a brand new '88 FZR 1000 that I owned for a whole 10 months and put a whole 2400 miles on before it was stolen, wrecked, and dumped in the river. :(

IMO, even if thieves are caught, they get off WAY too easy.

I don't know about you...but when I discover that something of mine has been stolen, I feel violated...and then I usually get pissed off, and stay that way for a long while.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Ace?

Did you read "Martin Eden" by Jack London? Next to "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand it is my lifetime favorite;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
well i got a lockdown tracking system. so if they steal my bike i know where it is, and i can conviently go there with the cold steel!
if you want more information on this gear shoot me a private message.

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Why can't people just leave others property alone.... Gosh that really makes me :mad

If I catch anyone messing with our cars or bike..... :ar15 :twoguns

Thieves and vandals :doublefli

·
Registered
973 Posts
It sucks that no one can have anything nice anymore. Jealousy, envy, and greed is a pisser.
this is oh so true....i love the finer things in life but it's almost not worth it to own...anything you have that is nice and someone else likes or wants they either take it or damage it..i can't count the number of friggin dings and paint marks i have on my car because of other people's jealousy..it's a sad sad world..i had my stereo system stolen twice in Tempe, AZ, that pissed me off to no end...I got it replaced after the first time and then they stole it again, so i said f' it and just replaced the head unit...no sense in getting an expensive system if :asshole 's are going to gank it...

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Re: Hey Ace?

eddynasty said:
Did you read "Martin Eden" by Jack London? Next to "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand it is my lifetime favorite;)
No, I haven't (one of the few of his I haven't read)...but thanks for the tip. I will check it out.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
There has been a huge problem in NJ with thefts of Audis lately. Mostly joyriders, as the cars are found several days later in Newark with major and minor damage. Doubt its related, but I certainly don't want to move to NJ anytime soon...
ahh Newark, the car teft capital of the world. I went to college in Newark and at least a couple of times a week you see bikes and cars stripped on side street...what a shame. Fucking thieves! :mad

·
Registered
904 Posts
aero you know the small parking lot right across the campus police station in the parkiing deck, my firend got his truck stolen from that lot, talk about brass ones...

anyway, my cousin just got his gsr integra stolen from in front of his new home 2 days after he moved in, they found it stripped and totalled a week or so later...

f'n thieves:mad

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I hate that shit has happend to a few buds and I have to lock my bike 2 disk locks and chained to another bike in the garage blocked buy my car its weak!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts