1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
Cool, now who saved the picture of Deb and the Rabbit? ;D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I get jealous everytime I see these pics. First, Deb has big boobs w/a thin body ;) Second, I wish my 250 looked that good :eek:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
It's not even the color scheme....just look at the whole model of it. Looks like a 600 or something.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOTs Chick said:
It's not even the color scheme....just look at the whole model of it. Looks like a 600 or something.
it looks like a mini ZX-6D or mini ZX-11

and we never got a white and black ZX6R(maybe european)
we had a silver and black one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
looks like the ZZR250. Cool bike. Not sold in the US though. If they sold that here it might be easier to sell new riders on getting a 250. Tempting to try and figure out how much they cost and to import one since I'm close to CA anyways.

oh yeah, almost forgot - Deb's pretty dang hot. :thumb

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Sendero said:
Tempting to try and figure out how much they cost and to import one since I'm close to CA anyways.
$0.50. Get some small number stickers, stick them on the speedo so you have it in mph and not just kmph. That's it. Sure, you have to show customs that you did it before you can bring it over, but that's all.

·
Registered
162 Posts
She is very cute in that librarian way...take off the glasses, let the hair down, put on a classy sexy black dress and she would knock em all dead!!
Very nice 250 too..never seen one like it

·
Registered
309 Posts
I remember when she posted that pic on SBN, she was so pumped to have just bought a bike. Can't remember her name, but I never saw her post again :confused

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
KatiesGSXR600m said:
She is very cute in that librarian way...take off the glasses, let the hair down, put on a classy sexy black dress and she would knock em all dead!!
Very nice 250 too..never seen one like it
This tells me that you never saw Deb's bikini shot that went around for a little while. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
TT_Tyler2001 said:
Oh yes... what a good picture that was!! :D :redflip
agreed, but where did it go... anyone, anyone... bueller...

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
Hyrowler said:
I remember when she posted that pic on SBN, she was so pumped to have just bought a bike. Can't remember her name, but I never saw her post again :confused
Never saw me post? I was a moderator!! Of course I posted!! :twofinger

1 - 20 of 33 Posts