Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Biker Boys Movie coming. god help us...

5K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  Deriqie345 
#1 ·
I have heard about a new movie coming out like Fast and the Furious, but about sport bikes. I saw the preview yesterday.

It is showing street racing, lots of rolling stoppies and wheelies, guys standing on the gas tank or hanging off the rear of bike.....Lots of squid stuff while on public streets with traffic.

Now we will have lots of squids who will want a big bike aftre watching teh movie. They will try these stunts or street race and wreck or kill themselves. Those here now and before now will have to pay the price.

The public will get pissed at all bike riders when these squids take to teh streets. Insurance rates will skyrocket with the mass increase in claims. LEO's will want to keep a closer eye on sportbikes and want to check out your license and insurance more often (will you blame them?)

The sad part is that dealers across teh nation will be ready and willing to sell a litre bike or bigger to mr novice and not think twice about it because teh customer REALLY wants one.

OK Rant mode off. For once, I hope I am wrong about this.....

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.