Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
well, i did a bunch of 1:30's and 1:31's. i couldnt get 29.but i was very consistant.getting the right knee down alot more too:D

·
Bike Addict
46 Posts
Hey Drew, you want to take the 1K outr for a few laps?? I guarantee you won't drag the engine case...while on 2 wheels anyway:p

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
thats really funny guys... ha ha... HA

Dude, if you are serious I would definitely take it out for a couple of laps! That would make my day! :D:D

So here's an opinion question:

For my race bike:

1) Honda 600rr
2) Kawasaki 6r
3) Suzuki GSXR600
4) Yamaha r6
5) Suzuki sv650

Which one should I save up for? I will only be riding it on the track... shich would be best.
I am currently leaning toward the first two, though either one (as new as I want it) will cost more than a penny even in wrecked condition. Whatcha think?

And laugh it up all you want, I just want you to know that when i get my race bike all you kids better watch out because I wont have to worry about wrecking my daily driver anymore. I will be out there for blood :D:D:D:D:D:D see you b!tches on the track :D

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
REALLY.......any of the first 4 is good, the stock sv will need suspention work and it still won't have the ponys......ask jeremy;)

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
that rules the sv out.. i want something that i can put on the track bone stock and improve from there. No more scraping engine covers/pegs/shifters for me. I am going to have to get serious into this racking sh!t cause I am going to go thru withdrawal from street riding! I really want the honda... but they dont come cheap.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Since the new FI SV came out, you should be able to get a good track SV for fewer beans. All the guys that spend money on this stuff will have to upgrade, leaving more for we bottom-feeders.

·
Bike Addict
46 Posts
Having both a gixxer and Sv, I would have to say you would have a lot more fun on the sv. It does take a bit more to get track ready but once it is, it's a blast. It is down on power but there are still guys at Jennings that can do low 1:20s on them.

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
i want a bike that will run well stock and that will run great after some $$ has been spent. I have never ridden a SV, so I may take you up on that Richard. I just want something that will kick a$$. I will only be riding on the track so I am going to make my track time that much more worth it.

·
Bike Addict
46 Posts
Sounds like you need an RS250 then!! I believe that bike holds the track record too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts