Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up at 6 this morning to a phone call from my father in law. My dumb-as-a-rock sis in law was involved in an accident last night at 2 am. She was drunk out of her mind, .320 blood alcohol level, and tried to run from the cops when they tried to pull her over:rant :rant

Well, she ran at 90+ mph on city streets, blew off stop signs, and ended up flipping her car 2-3 times and crashed in/through a families house. No one was hurt, except her and she's actually fine. She has 5 or 6 stitches in her face---and she was really hot---but that's it. She's in the hospital until they release her and then she'll be booked on all the charges. She actually had an open bottle of vodka in the car along with 10+ bottles that weren't empty and a bunch of beer cans from her friends.:shake :shake

Please think if you're gonna drink and think about driving. It isn't worth it.

I hated my birthday. I spent the better part of the day @ the hospital with Allison and we're both emotionally spent.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
.32!??!?

holy fucking shit!!!!!!

sorry to hear all that Jester :(

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
Sorry man :(

Is this the one I want to do bad (read: Very good) things to?

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
WOW! sorry to hear.... 0.320 ! holy shit.. I would have no pitty whatsoever, regarldess on how she regrets it. If she regrets it so much she will never touch a bottle again.

Now get the drink on and enjoy the remainder of your bday!

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's her. If ya still want her, I'll smack a stamp on her black eye and ship her to ya.

Just got a call from Al's dad. The police are charging her with 3 felonies and 9 other counts misdemeanors. PLUS....the people who owned the house have a lawyer in the family who has already talked with the police.

2 short words sum up the whole situation---> SHE'S FUCKED

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
Jester27 said:
Yeah, that's her. If ya still want her, I'll smack a stamp on her black eye and ship her to ya.

Just got a call from Al's dad. The police are charging her with 3 felonies and 9 other counts misdemeanors. PLUS....the people who owned the house have a lawyer in the family who has already talked with the police.

2 short words sum up the whole situation---> SHE'S FUCKED
tell her we'll keep her safe up here in canada :redflip when im done ill send her back :nanana

How old is she???

I take it she's old enough to know better...

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's old enough to teach you a few things:laughing

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
.32.... Wow, hope she sits in jail for a long time. How's the family dealing with this?

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FZR600rider said:
.32.... Wow, hope she sits in jail for a long time. How's the family dealing with this?
The entire family is pissed and upset right now. Al's mom and dad #2 are divorced and they hate each other. Now, they have to talk and they've not liked each other since the divorce.

My mom in law felt the need to blame all this on her ex and yell at Chris in the hospital. The dad in law is looking for another car for her:rolleyes She's gonna lose her license for minimum of 6 months might be more with the 3 felonies. This holiday is gonna suck because my sis in law is such a fricking idiot:shake :shake

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
:shake

i'm sorry she put you thru this right before xmas. :( but i'm glad she didn't hurt anyone.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Jester that totally sucks man...Sorry to hear that happen, and I hope you sister will get through it all ok.

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Jester.... two good things have come from this situation...

#1 She didn't hurt or kill anyone.

#2 She didn't hurt or kill herself.

This too shall pass.

((hugs))

1 - 16 of 16 Posts