Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the fuck they are showing bobsleeding on speed channel. The fuckers in programming got their heads up their asses or something?????? The fuck are they smoking!!!! Motorcycling has been dised by this stupid shit.!!!!

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Hey at least it's not another NASCAR show!

I think it's great they are actually showing other forms of racing other than NASCAR.

Besides, there aren't really any bike races this time of year to televise? (big ones, anyways)

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah well they can at least show the ones that they never aired or aired at odd times of the day and night when most people are preoccupied with work and such.

·
Registered
398 Posts
While watching I heard the anouncer drew reference to Nascar twice. He mentioned how the construction of the sled was like Nascar and after the Canadians won and there were celebrating, he also said they celebrated like Nascar. I am sick of Nascar.

·
the fruit of my loins
6,518 Posts
Dvus3000 said:
What the fuck they are showing bobsleeding on speed channel. The fuckers in programming got their heads up their asses or something?????? The fuck are they smoking!!!! Motorcycling has been dised by this stupid shit.!!!!
because nascrap season is done, now they have to "diversify" to appease the masses...

·
Big Member
2,011 Posts
They should start airing ice racing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.