Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sitting here at work with ONE OTHER person here... what a waste of a day. Its beautiful outside, nothings happening at work, and CF is slow... :(

Wheres all the action at round here??

·
Win if you can, finish if you can't
1,958 Posts
Whatcha wearing?

Oops. I misread boredom as bedroom... :redflip

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Jewelz,
I'm also stuck at work and its extremely slow. I have spent the morning sending funny emails to all my Giant fan friends with links about how the Cowboys have a better record and how they have lost their last 8 in a row.
Give it a try, it's fun!!!!

(if you need a good target use NYSteve, now known as JustSteve, but also answers to "Im-a-douche-bag-who-talks-a-ton-of-shit-when-my-team-is-winning-but-I-go-into-hiding-when-they-lose-8-in-a-row-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
I am at work, but far from bored! This really sucks! I'll share my work with you all who are bored so y'all won't have to be so bored...:laughing

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
:hi

I'm "working" but it's tough to do sales calls when the decision makers you need to reach aren't working... :shrug

·
Registered
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol If Steve posted as much as he used too, that'd be a fun game.

hmmm, I think I can try that Cowboys thing! Although, I'd prolly get replied with "Arent they out of the playoffs?" :confused

Then I'd be pissed.

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
belabacsi said:
Whoa, sales calls on a slow day like today, bet that sucks! Commission or Salary?
Salary + Commission :D

So, it's not ALL bad ;)

·
Registered
615 Posts
azoomm said:
Salary + Commission :D

So, it's not ALL bad ;)
Yeah, that would make it okay, always having a base salary, and then the bonus of commission.
I think straight commission is one of the hardest sales to do, but I could always sell something if I believed in it, no matter what it was.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I took the day off like a lazy slob. I'm sitting outside in the sun at a coffee shop...sipping my beverage while surfing CF.

It's back to the grind tomorrow, though.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
My boss and I are the only two at work today in the building and we are looking at each like, wtf are we suppose to do. So we're just :bs'ing and hanging out. :thumb

It's gonna be a good week I can tell. :D

·
Registered
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats pretty much how it is here...only its not my boss who's here.. its another person, whom I dont really care for AT ALL. lol

This is how its gonna be all week, too...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I get to BE the boss today(Acting manager), but none of the employees are here, LOL...

Oh well, I'll get caught up on pushing papers around...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.