Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please sleep with someone or do something to start some drama around here or Im going to have to revert to some shenanigans to occupy my time here!!:D :shrug

· Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
2,200 Posts
TLstreak said:
Tool you just come up here next weekend and ill let you keep my son why I go out for a movie or something and youll have your winter fill of bordem complaining:laughing
I don't know.......Tool's a big Jacko Fan

· Registered
6,143 Posts
PhaQuad said:
You want some trouble? I'll give you some trouble.........you suck :redflip
You are a tool, Kawi's suck.......... your mom now there's a topic......:nanana

Just kidd'n bud

let the drama wars commence!:ar15
Come one Henry come up with a more original avatar than that you communist opps I mean republican :redflip

· Registered
6,143 Posts
MadFalco said:
Ummm........... Last I checked Dover, it was a bunch of Democrats that were linked to the Communist party............. :nanana
Not going to argue political points with you guys to many right wing zealots that will not listen to logical reason ! Besides if you disagree with me I will just have to kick your ass :redflip

· Rolling Chicane
8,133 Posts
I've said it once and I'll say it again........................only rich white males should be republicans.......unless you are in the army. :)

here's some drama for ya........

· Rolling Chicane
8,133 Posts
MadFalco said:
So does that mean we'd all be better off if there were no rich white males?? And no Army?? That would probably make us a third world country................... :confused
yeah, that's what I said. :rolleyes

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Who remembers when all taxes taken out of your pay counted as taxes?
WTF is this fica shit. You take out a tax and then dont count it as a tax. So we're taking 5000$ of your money but you claim 3000$ on your taxes. Mkay. Letme see when this started. OH wait, wasnt it right after Reagan!! :mad And if you were not working in '88, hush it you have no right to say anything.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.