Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I decided to go up north this week... Great forcast here for Portland / Vancouver... With weather like this no wonder Cackle is wacked and Darin is .... well Darin...
:laughing :laughing
 

·
The Bible Thumper
Joined
·
1,797 Posts
Like that eh? :nanana
Well, at least I'll be here to comfort you. :D

In Him,
Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
Cacklewack said:
Like that eh? :nanana
Well, at least I'll be here to comfort you. :D

In Him,
Matt
I'm not sure More will be comfortable w/ dat.:ar15
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,574 Posts
Lil Bit said:
Ummm yeah, what did you just say?

Translation please. :crackup
i don't know if you understand it or not but everytime someone says , "oh, you're from Boston? hahaha can you say 'i park my car in harvards yard'? and supposedly it sounds like (you have to pronounce it out) "ah pahk mah caah in hahvahd's yahd".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boy this thread did a spin out... :laughing :laughing :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dmp said:
are ya gonna call? I think sunday may be a nice day for a ride... :)
Cackle and I are going to church but, I don't have plans after that... Well that is until 4:00 when I need to be at the Airport... :( Hmmm I guess Sunday is shot so far as doing much else...
 

·
The Bible Thumper
Joined
·
1,797 Posts
MoreRoadRacing said:
Cackle and I are going to church but, I don't have plans after that... Well that is until 4:00 when I need to be at the Airport... :( Hmmm I guess Sunday is shot so far as doing much else...
Maybe we can trick Darin into coming to church. :D

We'll meet up for the "ride" here: www.intownpres.org :laughing

In Him,
Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cacklewack said:
Maybe we can trick Darin into coming to church. :D

We'll meet up for the "ride" here: www.intownpres.org :laughing

In Him,
Matt
Cackles church... Nice place good service too...
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
14,193 Posts
You survived your weekend with the CMR Cackling Celebrity with no major harm, Good to Hear Charles! That does look like a real pretty Church, I'll be in Portland two weeks from tomorrow so I'll be the next member of the Whacked Cackle Fan Club to hit the Hills of Oregon. Any advice in how you survived that long weekend? :laughing
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top