1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Breast Cancer site, needs help

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/mammogram.asp

It only takes a minute....

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

www.thebreastcancersite.com/

PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sure it wouldn't hurt.

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Done.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Milo said:
Is the same need still there? The article was written in 2000, and last updated in 2002.
+1

With the billions we spend on cancer research and treatment I cant believe they need people to click a link to afford mammograms. Not saying it isnt legit, its just stupid.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
EpyonXero said:
+1

With the billions we spend on cancer researc and treatment I cant believe they need people to click a lint to affort mammograms. Not saying it isnt legit, its just stupid.

Ohhh, the feminazi shit storm your brewing up here could make Katrina look like a breeze :laughing

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Good, Im bored.:D

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
EpyonXero said:
+1

With the billions we spend on cancer research and treatment I cant believe they need people to click a link to afford mammograms. Not saying it isnt legit, its just stupid.
you're right....there should be a cure for breat cancer by now...I've walked my walks and bought my pink bands and clicked my fair share of links.....

but is it REALLY gonna kill you to click a link, if you could save someones life by getting them a free mamogram? It's legit....if you choose not to click, then don't but don't belittle (calling us stupid) those of us that choose to click it....we feel as though it may help and that it's NOT stupid....

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
MotorcykleAsh said:
you're right....there should be a cure for breat cancer by now...I've walked my walks and bought my pink bands and clicked my fair share of links.....

but is it REALLY gonna kill you to click a link, if you could save someones life by getting them a free mamogram? It's legit....if you choose not to click, then don't but don't belittle (calling us stupid) those of us that choose to click it....we feel as though it may help and that it's NOT stupid....
I called it first :laughing

He never called anyone stupid......

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I realize that he was called the site and the idea stupid and you know, I read my post 8 times before posting it....but it just sounds better when I say that hes calling us stupid!!:redflip

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
:crackup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts