Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is the american forum, but im building a Honda Elite 250cc scooter up into a custom chopper type...thing. I got hit on it and couldn't find a new body panel so thats how it got started. Im an ASE cert. mechanic and now am learning to weld. I am also buying a MIG welder for Xmas (happy xmas everybody) so i can do more fabrication work. The theme of the "bike" is sort of a gothic/industrial look, lots of black and raw steel. The mods as of now are some spikes, "stictching" that holds the crack in the body together, i sanded it to make it more flesh-like, and a replacement pink brake handle as well as engine mods/tuning mostly porting and fine carb tuning and i custom made a sissybar/luggage rack. Heres some pics and if you have any ideas on what would be cool to do to it let me know!Also, one pic shows my plans for the exhaust im starting in january. Oh yeah, after some tuning this scooter can reach 92mph at redline. Cheers! Crap...ill post more pics when i have 15 posts i guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics of it bro.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts