Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,614 Posts
Haha, I would love to take this guy on. He is probably as big of a pussy as Kerry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
upslogger19 said:
Haha, I would love to take this guy on. He is probably as big of a pussy as Kerry.
So fucking call him up! I 'll tape it:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,792 Posts
shit i would show up to watch that! you would have to tear him off of his tree that he has been hugging for the last 4 years though..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
:crackup

Did you call him yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,614 Posts
Hes from NYC though. We can all road trip it this spring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,161 Posts
I like bush... :hornball

Oh wait... are we talking about the prez? :confused :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,094 Posts
It's all fun and games until he see's the size of the person he has to fight. Then he'll run like a scared dog with his tail between his legs, yelping all the way home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,614 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
It's all fun and games until he see's the size of the person he has to fight. Then he'll run like a scared dog with his tail between his legs, yelping all the way home.
It wouldn't be my first time going to the dance buddy. You talk pretty tough for someone who's never met me. :redflip


Oh, and I like your new avatar :clap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,094 Posts
I was referring to the guy who posted the ad :slap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,614 Posts
Hypnotiq said:
I was referring to the guy who posted the ad :slap

Oh, I will now take my foot out of my mouth.






And I can't stop looking at your avatar. :leghump
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top