·
Support TC or fly like a fairy!
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love ridin', HELL YEAH!!!:clap :laughing

·
Registered
958 Posts
As an ex-resident of Texas .....Hell Yeah!!! Ride on !

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I love riding too... Hell Yeah...

Hey Moira.. should we do the af1 thing tonight?

·
Whoa, Black Betty...bam-ba-lam
14,005 Posts
HELL YEAH....I love to ride...dirt trails, motocross, road courses, back roads, dragstrips, autocross courses, stunting scooters...i love to ride.....just give me two wheels and a motor and I am happy

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hellsayeah!!!!! Riding is awsome, i don't get to everyday now that schools out so when i do ride its better.

·
Registered
802 Posts
hell yeah, it was just warm enough in lubbock to go out riding. It's been a week or 2 and it was great.

·
Registered
816 Posts
HELL YEAH!!!

I forgot how fun being on a bike can be. Tonight was the first time I've ridden in 2 months. Even riding on the freeway was fun. WooWoo!
Hell yeah,
chuck

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: HELL YEAH!!!

Superhonky said:
I forgot how fun being on a bike can be. Tonight was the first time I've ridden in 2 months. Even riding on the freeway was fun. WooWoo!
Hell yeah,
chuck
Damn 2 months:confused I would go:deadly insane.....it's been like 4 days since I've been on mine, and I'm finding reasons to jus' go to the corner store.:laughing

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did he say 2 months RDeazy? Yeah RDeazy, he said 2 months, :confused I say again...:nutz I'd take one to the dome if I waited that long.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I just didn't feel like riding. It was a little odd to me too, but I just went with it.

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Superhonky said:
I just didn't feel like riding. It was a little odd to me too, but I just went with it.
Well sell me the CBR then.......:laughing

·
Whoa, Black Betty...bam-ba-lam
14,005 Posts
I haven't ridden on the street in a long time......and in all honesty, I don't really miss it. I find much more satisfaction in riding on tracks and mostly hammering around in the dirt. :shrug

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
SquidwardKX said:
I haven't ridden on the street in a long time......and in all honesty, I don't really miss it. I find much more satisfaction in riding on tracks and mostly hammering around in the dirt. :shrug
+1

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It will probally be that way for me someday.........ah who the hell am I kiddin'? I'll ride anywhere, it's great meetin' up with people and hittin' some twisties, it's because I'm still new to the street ridin' game. I rode dirt for the longest time growin' up, not sayin' I don't like it but street (and one day track) is just a (Aladdin theme song) whole new world, don't you dare close your eyes, a new fantastic point of view....a whole new world.....okay I'll stop....:laughing But by the way HELL YEAH!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts