Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy keeps going on and on how good his camaro looks, we keep telling him it looks like ass not lowered, and keep giving him a hard time about how high it sits and cracking jokes about that it has a lift kit on it, etc. Can someone photoshop this car to where it looks like a lifted truck? or has a lifted suspension, big ******* tires, etc? Mucho appreciated:p :D

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
:barf

Orange? Flames? Chrome Rims? Compensating? :redflip

I'm the wrong guy to ask, I hate those cars, so it really looks like ass to me...........

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rezin said:
:barf

Orange? Flames? Chrome Rims? Compensating? :redflip

I'm the wrong guy to ask, I hate those cars, so it really looks like ass to me...........
Yea, and we want it to look like uglier ASS LOL:crackup

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
That's a sweet car!!!! Is your buddy a 55 year old balding, beer bellied, 3x divorced, Italian guy with gold chains and a pinky ring? I've seen him driving around with his toupee flapping in the breeze. He looks sharp :thumb :thumb

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jester27 said:
That's a sweet car!!!! Is your buddy a 55 year old balding, beer bellied, 3x divorced, Italian guy with gold chains and a pinky ring? I've seen him driving around with his toupee flapping in the breeze. He looks sharp :thumb :thumb
No thats not him, and to think of it, ive......never......called......another.....man......sharp looking!:shake

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
10 min jobby

:

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
jtoker13 said:
that is funny. I would drive it like that though,
see the monster garage on TDC where they did that to a classic 'Vette.... :eek

1 - 11 of 11 Posts