Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having troubles posting pictures,can someone teach me how? or give me some directions. thanks michael

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you look at the bottom of the screen, you'll see what's "on". IMG tag is "on". Click on IMG and you'll see:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am so confused,so why do i have the box with the x in it? why is this so hard.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
michael99 said:
[I MG]http://C:\My Documents\My Pictures\10811317-c010-02000155-.jpg[/IMG]
Because you're trying to use an IMG tag, which is basically rerouting a pic hosted on the web already. The pic you're trying to do is actually a pic that YOU have, it's not already on the web. What you have to do instead is look down the screen when you're composing a new post. There's a section "Attach file:", click on the "Browse..." button to the right of that and navigate to the pic you want to attach to the post. Try that, if you can't get it to work, let me know, I'll send better instructions with pics. ;)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i went in and pushed the browse button found the picture and everything but nothing happened,sorry to be a pain in the butt but im lost.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
did 'ja double click it when you found it?
you should see it appear in the file name section, then click open, then submit reply/thread.

it also has to be less than 200KB(WooHOO!:Thumb)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
t

hi

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jackinthebox and karl_1052 thanks for all the help. i think i got the hang of it now. once again thanks for all the help:thumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts