Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who aren't into the whole "holidays" thing, there's a few of us meeting to ride tomorrow. I'm tentatively setting it for 10:00 at Dairy Queen on Scenic. There's no promise to the time right now. IM me at MotorToad (aol) or call, info's on the new page that Blake built. Even if you're late, we might meet up and do more anti-holiday riding later in the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uh, yeah. . . . But you're going to need to bring at least four gifts (and something for yourself). :flipoff

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
sorry,cant make it, ill be going to.....................................................THE TRACK:nanana :nanana :nanana

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, ya'll missed out. blueFLsv, Theresa, R.W. with the swift intercontinental ballistic FJR, and myself had one hell of a good ride. At teh last minute I decided to do the Alabama roads instead of Blackwater, and I had a great time. It was a little chilly but no limbs were lost.

MTTF (the MotorToad Tire Fund) is officially accepting donations. I was sliding everywhere today, and we really weren't railing that hard. BT-50 = p00pie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts