LeanAngle said:
Do I know you clowns :twofinger
NOOOOOOOO... :confused
um, okay...
YEEEESSSSSS... :laughing

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey all you Lancaster residents, I'm looking to move out there. Anyone know of any good job openings? I can do trafficking, operations, buyer/purchasing, shipping/receiving, warehouse & inventory, customer support type stuff. Need to make at least $35,000. Have BS degree from PSU.
Help a fellow biker out, and you'll gain another rider for your group.:D

·
What?
1,435 Posts
PSUCJ said:
Hey all you Lancaster residents, I'm looking to move out there. Anyone know of any good job openings? I can do trafficking, operations, buyer/purchasing, shipping/receiving, warehouse & inventory, customer support type stuff. Need to make at least $35,000. Have BS degree from PSU.
Help a fellow biker out, and you'll gain another rider for your group.:D

Hmm... Don't really know for sure. There are a bunch of warehouse's around here but I have no idea what the pay is. Ask KwayZeeyT. He was a forklift opperator back in the day. He may have some idea of what kinda cash everyone made.

If I hear of anything, I'll post up.

Chad

·
Registered
82 Posts
Cherry Tree in the house!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've spent a lot of time in Moshannon, Medix, Renova areas. Great riding! Probably one of the best in the PA area.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Live in Grove City. And I got a few friends too. Daym shame I`m in the frigid north of canada for school. its a tit bit nipply up here!

·
Registered
173 Posts
from pittsburgh, some good roads down here but they get boring really fast, anyone ride in W/V yet, now those are serious roads..............or so i am told :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm from Harrisburg- ride an 02 ZZR1200 (145.95 stock dyno)
I ride Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Cumberland, Adams, Schuylkill, Northumberland, Columbia, Center, Clinton, Lycoming, Adams, Franklin, Lehigh, York, and most other surrounding counties.
Have over 6000 miles logged since march...

Usually do the Ephrata breakfast ride, charity rides, and try to ride every chance I get.

June1st GEISINGER MIRACLE TOUR!!!!! Anyone else going?
:burnout

1 - 20 of 25 Posts