Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
How do I work this thing?
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a girl on cycle angels that posted up video of her accident (bike vs. civic) Thank God she is ok. What the hell was that idiot doing? :rant

Video

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
One BIG attagirl for having all that legitimate protective gear on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can either not ride at all or arm yourself as much as possible against dipshits such as that one in the Civic! Dumbass is too busy doing something in his Civic to realize traffic's backed up to a standstill just ahead so he locks up his import tuner supercar's brakes and spins. :shake
I hope she's ok.

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
What a retard.....glad she's ok.

2 cuties in the video too. :laughing

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
To many wannabe Vin Diesel's around. :shake Hope she is OK.:thumb

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Guy off TLplanet dates her, said she had a concusion, and a few bruises. She is already riding his bike back and forth to work.

Here is the kicker. Guy told the cop she hit him and that it was her fault. She showed the cop the video. Dumbass didnt realize he was on video.

·
Cold Weather Sucks!
965 Posts
TLstreak said:
Guy off TLplanet dates her, said she had a concusion, and a few bruises. She is already riding his bike back and forth to work.

Here is the kicker. Guy told the cop she hit him and that it was her fault. She showed the cop the video. Dumbass didnt realize he was on video.
mmmuuuuhhhhhaaaa i love it!!! with the eyewitnesses and the video, the guy still lied? what a dumbass. I have been thru this before with stupid drivers, The cell phone thing is really gonna help his cause too...lol. Any time your in an accident, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!! times, dates, phone conversations with the insurance company, keep it all logged, your lawyer will love you for it if you have to use it in court.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts