Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ok, it would probably turn into a beer guzzling drunken party w/ alot of motorcyclists (hint) falling all over the floor but....what's everyone doing for New Years Eve? The thread had to show itself sooner or later. :rolleyes

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
Probably going downtown and getting shit faced.....should be a good time :banana
+1

·
Registered
352 Posts
I thought I heard something about some of the party places having "free" rides home for those becoming impaired. Might want to check with the place you're going to. I'll be having a quiet one probably.

-Greg

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
Yea me and Vil have been talking about it...we are not sure what we are doing yet..we are worried about finding a driver cause both of us always get shit faced. My dad's friend said that he could have a limo pick us up, but it can't come until 2:30:shrug
2:30 is about the time the party stops any way right ?:D

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
I have NO plans as of this post...but then again, I canna' justify going out and spending 50+ bucks, just to go get hammered. Add onto that the Sentinel, and Gill will be patrolling for our dumb asses! :crackup

I say that we get Kim to pick up the steaks, the kegs, and we throw it at her place. Then, if anyone should be shiate faced enough not to drive, we can have them pass out, and drool on her floor! And Andy....stay the hell away from the cat! :crackup

Hey...call it like I see it....the thread starter automatically volunteers their pad! :crackup

Seriously though...if this is a do-able affair, at anyone's place, then post up!

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Boomer said:
I have NO plans as of this post...but then again, I canna' justify going out and spending 50+ bucks, just to go get hammered. Add onto that the Sentinel, and Gill will be patrolling for our dumb asses! :crackup
Sentinal will be too busy watching DVD's to worry about pulling any of us over:nanana

Plus I have a limo :bling picking my drunkass up..so I am good to go. Plus I would like to chase alittle skirt on New Years, and there will be plenty to chase downtown:thumb And then maybe I can see some of these :breasts in my hottub afterwards!!!!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aight that is fine. Steaks and beer it is! If anyone wants to volunteer their pad to torch up a piano, that could make for some damn Memorable pictures I think i'd go to jail if we tried it in our neigborhood. SO...the plan's posted:

KIM'S PLACE. 7PM FOR STEAKS/BEER, IT ENDS WHENEVER THE LAST ONE OF YOU EITHER LEAVES OR PASSES OUT ON THE FLOOR.
PUKING ON MY FLOOR IS NOT AN OPTION! :D IF YOU JOIN MY CAT AND HEAVE-HO ON MY CARPET.... YOU WILL ALSO JOIN THE CAT IN AN ASSBEATING. DO IT IN THE BUSHES OR IN THE NEIGHBORS GRASS!
1508 RUNNINGBROOK RD CHARLOTTE NC 28214.
All your significant others are welcome!

GIVE ME A HEADCOUNT so boomer and I know how many steaks to get.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Lil_Kim said:
Aight that is fine. Steaks and beer it is! If anyone wants to volunteer their pad to torch up a piano, that could make for some damn Memorable pictures I think i'd go to jail if we tried it in our neigborhood. SO...the plan's posted:

KIM'S PLACE. 7PM FOR STEAKS/BEER, IT ENDS WHENEVER THE LAST ONE OF YOU EITHER LEAVES OR PASSES OUT ON THE FLOOR.
PUKING ON MY FLOOR IS NOT AN OPTION! :D IF YOU JOIN MY CAT AND HEAVE-HO ON MY CARPET.... YOU WILL ALSO JOIN THE CAT IN AN ASSBEATING. DO IT IN THE BUSHES OR IN THE NEIGHBORS GRASS!
1508 RUNNINGBROOK RD CHARLOTTE NC 28214.
All your significant others are welcome!

GIVE ME A HEADCOUNT so boomer and I know how many steaks to get.
I'll make sure our limo swings by there on the way home so we can throw beer bottles in your front yard:redflip

·
Registered
710 Posts
YOU WILL ALSO JOIN THE CAT IN AN ASSBEATING.

Will it be an assbeating, or more of a spanking??

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.