Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to go WAY out on a limb here and predict that the Super Bowl is going to be...

Ravens vs. Cardinals

Who are your picks?

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
that was also my picks... but since you picked them, I don't know. :twofinger :lmao

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was also my picks... but since you picked them, I don't know. :twofinger :lmao
Thanks. :twofinger

But knowing how I seem to have the kiss-of-death when it comes to these things, I'll just offer congratulations now to the Eagles and Steelers.

·
I am the It in Sh!t
2,934 Posts
Thanks. :twofinger

But knowing how I seem to have the kiss-of-death when it comes to these things, I'll just offer congratulations now to the Eagles and Steelers.
:crackup:crackup
Thats funny, but your initial choices were mine too;)

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn...the Cardinals tried like hell to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...and they damn near did it. I didn't see the first half, but I'll bet the Eagles wish they could play it over.

·
Registered
464 Posts
IMO, the Eagles are the Atlanta Braves of the NFL. Five NFC title games in the last 10 years or something like that? Just can't get over the proverbial hump.

*ETA* Gotta give the Cards credit - they did it when they absolutely had to.

·
Moderator,
14,196 Posts
May I just say it was a pleasure yesterday to support the Baltimore Ravens because I knew by supporting them that the Jinx of JayMan was firmly on them and they were destined for defeat! :twofinger

Hey Ravens... :redflip I guarantee next year you won't take out my beloved Dolphins in the Playoffs!

Miami next year is going to be the team that everyone should be very scared of... I can't wait... :showtime

Now as far as this year goes... Well... Which team should I jinx next? :nanana

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Arizona and Pittsburg with Pitts winning.

I called it.

Although, I thought the referees were making calls pretty one sided, and why did the booth not even review the fumble by warner in the last minute?

The one play I loved was watching Fitzgerald leave the Pittsburg safeties in the dust. Man is he fast!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts