Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Vespanator
4,964 Posts
:eek

sumofallparts is a straight-up dealer too - I've done business w/ them a couple of times! :clap

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sentinel said:
Break out the CC!!
I would but that bitch is HIGH MAINTENANCE!:shake

·
The Vespanator
4,964 Posts
The bike, or the card? :confused

(Or your WIFE - after she busts you buying a hi-dolla bike on eBay with her credit card!)

:redflip

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
Alright folks lets see some opinions as to what it will finally sell for? I say the winning bid will be $9800.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I'll bet it goes for about 10600.

What a sweet bike. I have a love/hate relationship with Ducati. It's my "dream" bike brand but I hate that they can't be reliable. Most of you know the engine rebuild incident :mad with my 748 :shake
Maybe someday I'd get another to put in the living room. :D

·
The Vespanator
4,964 Posts
I just read a few days ago on another board that a guy blew the motor in his 999 w/ fairly low miles, all dealer-maint. done, and just riding along during a toy-run..... :shake

I'll stick w/ my 'generic' twin, thanks. ;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Last April at the RC51 track day at VIR, one of the RC owners also had a brand new 999 with about 500 miles on it. They took it out on the track & the motor blew up............:rolleyes

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hell, you hear about test riders not even getting the tires warm on those Ducati 999's before the tranny or something else takes a dump.:shake I guess if money is no object and you have a spare motor or two at the house, the 999 is the bike to have.:thumb

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZREXROB said:
I'll stuck with my new ride...Jincheng...China is where it's at:nanana
Have you been able to keep that bad mofo a secret?:confused Or have you been out riding wheelies on it yourself?:D

·
Up the Irons!!!
3,233 Posts
Monstrvtwin said:
Have you been able to keep that bad mofo a secret?:confused Or have you been out riding wheelies on it yourself?:D
Well Travis rode it tonite at 10:30 in the dark around the yard a few dozen times for his first time behind the throttle...WFO!!! Like his dad:D and did a Wondermus job I must say!!!:clap

·
Up the Irons!!!
3,233 Posts
I couldnt keep it a secret when I took him to try on some helmets (in case he got a motrocycle for christmas) he figured it out!

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
2,147 Posts
Monstrvtwin said:
What was the last bid?:confused
Someone bid $10,100.00 before auction was canceled....:confused

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WYD OPN said:
Someone bid $10,100.00 before auction was canceled....:confused
That doesn't seem to low at all. That's way more than i would have bid.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts