Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator,
8,057 Posts
I got a Chia Bill Clinton 3 years ago - it's supposed to be Chia Guy but it's fawkin Slick Willy with an Afro :laughing

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
I told a girl I dated once that she had a chia pet... er... that's something else... :laughing

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
We had one that someone brought for a dirty santa gift at the company christmas party one year.

That damn thing got brought back by the receiver for about 3 or 4 years. It eventually become a joke becuase it was passed around so much.

Fortunately, I never got it. :laughing

Now, black socks with goofy cornucopias all over them.... :rant I was taken advantage of while in a somewhat inebriated state. :laughing I started out with something good. I think.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
I hear you can eat the Chia herbs...

If somebody gave me one I would shit in the Chia's head for fertilizer and let the herbs grow and sprinkle the herbs on there food and serve it to them :laughing

From me to you bitch!!! :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
timy said:
I hear you can eat the Chia herbs...

If somebody gave me one I would shit in the Chia's head for fertilizer and let the herbs grow and sprinkle the herbs on there food and serve it to them :laughing

From me to you bitch!!! :laughing
Dont give Jay any ideas:crackup

Tom

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Better yet, give someone a Chia Pet with some MJ seeds. :)

Won't they be surprised when it starts to grow. :laughing

·
4000 Post Club
4,311 Posts
1fastchick said:
I want one damn it.... :rant
In the spirit of the season, PM your name, address, et al. and I'll send you one. It would be my honor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts