Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday, October 8, at 8:00 PM

Chili's in East Hanover, on Rt. 10 West, across from Leow's Cinema and Chuck E. Cheese.

Who's in? Hope we see some more folks... I wanna add to our Mug Shots gallery!

·
You're so big you HAVE to ride a Busa, huh?
320 Posts
50's..that's downright balmy....

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
I wore some thermals last night I'm glad i did. Back on topic whats going on afterwards?

·
Il Moderatore,
2,976 Posts
Gonna be cold tonight - I'll be at B&N at 7.15P.
BTW, Let those tires warm up nicely... If you're riding after Chilis... highsides aren't fun -

·
Registered
66 Posts
:shake I know I can't make it tonight. (read fever, sore throat, and dont even let me look at food...ug). And I have to get on a plane tomorrow... :(

Anyway, enjoy tonight everyone. Jack, Auuga - you know my thoughts. Whatever you decide on whatever it is to be decided... sounds good to me. :creep

·
Registered
945 Posts
Jim said:
Gonna be cold tonight - I'll be at B&N at 7.15P.
BTW, Let those tires warm up nicely... If you're riding after Chilis... highsides aren't fun -
:draggin I'll see you guys at b&n:redflip

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Guys, sorry I'm gonna have to drop out probably for today AND tomorrow. My family have some close friends in town for two weeks and I'm kinda responsible for entertainment whilest my parents are at the restaurant. So, likely I'll be a little out of touch with the gatherings this week and next. I was hoping my brother would get to do the dirty work, but he's away on business this week, maybe nextweek will be better.

Michael, do me a favor and discuss about the two sites, just post up what the concensus is and we'll do that.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okee dokee, pokee.

BTW, I got the police report.

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
Looks like I'm out for tonight also... my wife made me choose between today and tomorrow so I'm gonna go to Hooters this week.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
AaUuuuGaa! said:
BTW, I got the police report.
Hot damn! Good stuff!

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
Cold is right I was just out for a small ride and its freezing. Guys wear appropriate clothing. Don’t forget to bring something to cover you neck and chin.

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
JackInTheBox said:
Guys, sorry I'm gonna have to drop out probably for today AND tomorrow. My family have some close friends in town for two weeks and I'm kinda responsible for entertainment whilest my parents are at the restaurant. So, likely I'll be a little out of touch with the gatherings this week and next. I was hoping my brother would get to do the dirty work, but he's away on business this week, maybe nextweek will be better.

Michael, do me a favor and discuss about the two sites, just post up what the concensus is and we'll do that.
yeah right!! close friend my a$$... A's got a girlfriend.. A's got a girlfriend. :redflip

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
gladiator said:
yeah right!! close friend my a$$... A's got a girlfriend.. A's got a girlfriend. :redflip
OMG I FUCKIN' WISH! :laughing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts