Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my honey and I braved the cold for just a bit today to get out on the bikes. I've been dying to put a few miles on my little copper girl for several weeks now.

Although there's a good chance I'll have the ebola virus tomorrow after freezing my arse off in the wind, I have proven what I have always believed to be true - PEACHES are not only made for the summer, but can be enjoyed in the winter as well!

:hornyange

Thanks to the usual Bullfrogs crowd for the company this afternoon. Maybe if the weather is nice again tomorrow I can get another few miles in.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got a short ride in also, although mine was only about 10 minutes. I was surprised it started after over a month without the charger. It has a trickle charger on it now.

Wish I didn't have other stuff to get done or I would have ridden more.

·
Registered
525 Posts
T-Rex wouldnt start. :( All my neighbor kids bugged me to get it out and make some Mach-1 or Mach-2 passes for them. They even got all their dirt-bikes out and kept circling my house like vultures trying to egg me out. But, T-Rex said "NO WAY HO-Nsane" And would fire. I got one 'pop' out of him, and that was it. I will try Tuesday after "T" settles down a bit. MAybe see evryone out then.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
well i got a little riding in today in manhattan, it was wonderful I was suppose to be working on the building by porters but i keep getting distracted buy 2 girls on there bikes keep driving by so finally i said f it and went and track them down.....then at lunch a bww and went riding again:p

·
974 Posts
silverdevil said:
but i keep getting distracted buy 2 girls on there bikes keep driving by so finally i said f it and went and track them down.....then at lunch a bww and went riding again:p
UH you might want to think about re-wording this, just in case your wife decides to read the board.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
ohh she does not care......plus she never reads the boards basically she does not want anything to do with bikes, i've tried everything to get her to like them but oh well, just not her thing i guess

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.