Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

"CAn u he..........................now!!" "NO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
:lol:lol:lol:lol

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I like Nextel :nanana It's expensive but AT&T has shitty customer service. I guess you get what you pay for :shrug

·
Registered
26,532 Posts
I love nextel...probably because I don't pay a dime for my service:p

Let me rephrase....I love it until I try to key someone up and I can't get through...

·
Registered
778 Posts
Actually, Nextel has the worst customer service. AT&T used to be the best but have dropped a few notches. Verizon is now number one. I have no complaints about AT&T. They always replace my phone, no questions asked. The coverage is excellent when I travel and my company pays for the service which is the best part. :D I have friends who have Cingular, SprintPCS, Nextel and that new Metro POS (piece of shit) and they all complain about coverage or dropped calls. If I had to recommend one, it'd be Verizon. BTW, next year, AT&T will also have "push to talk", same as Nextel. Verizon already has it.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chinygyal said:
I like Nextel :nanana It's expensive but AT&T has shitty customer service. I guess you get what you pay for :shrug
I actually just got Nextel and I have an AWESOME rate plan! Better than I've ever had before.

As for customer service, they are defintetley the worst

·
Registered
385 Posts
Your right there customer Service is the worst.

10 other Reasons why Nextel Sucks!

1. Had to pay a deposit and got charged twice!
2. Took 8 hours and about 20 different people to talk to to get it refunded!
3. Refund got credited to my account not credit card.
4. Took 1 month and another 8 hours and about 20 different people to talk to to get it refunded to my credit card.
5. Nextel took 3 weeks to send phone after it was ordered on the net.
6. Got overcharged on numerous bills.
7. Every time you call customer service you never call the right # and have to be transfered to 10 different people.
8. Every time gou call a Nextel Phone you get "Please wait well the Nextel Phone you are trying to call is being located".
9. After contract expired I wanted to upgrade phone and suffer for another year and keep the same number. Nextel wants you to pay Retail for the new phone but if you get a new number and new contract you can have the phone for 50% off.
10. Took over a month to get the deposit back!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
You have to feel a little better after that, huh....
Venting is good..:redflip ;) :D

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
If I had a choice I wouldn't have my nextel...but being its for work and I don't pay for it, I got to deal w/it... The problem I have the most with nextel is the "NO SERVICE". Half the time it's in NO service...What the hell:confused :rant :rant :redflip

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.