Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
787 Posts
Actually, Nextel has the worst customer service. AT&T used to be the best but have dropped a few notches. Verizon is now number one. I have no complaints about AT&T. They always replace my phone, no questions asked. The coverage is excellent when I travel and my company pays for the service which is the best part. :D I have friends who have Cingular, SprintPCS, Nextel and that new Metro POS (piece of shit) and they all complain about coverage or dropped calls. If I had to recommend one, it'd be Verizon. BTW, next year, AT&T will also have "push to talk", same as Nextel. Verizon already has it.

· Registered
787 Posts
LeonTLR said:
Actually, Verizon's direct connect is like a 3rd rate walkie talkie. :shake As for bad customer service, Nextel is the best service I have had. But I deal with their government accounts peeps. :D
I'm not interested in the push to talk from Verizon or anyone else. That was just an FYI for those of you who think it's trick. :D My company, Johnson & Johnson, has a corp account with Nextel and their customer service still sucks. :mad

· Registered
787 Posts
Bottom line, everyone's had good or bad experiences with cell phone providers. As long as you're happy with what you have now. I'll stick with AT&T since I've been satisfied with their customer service. I haven't used Nextel and don't plan to. Their phones are larger than the average. I also hear our company telecom manager complain about their poor customer service. But again, to each his/her own. :redflip

· Registered
787 Posts
Chinygyal said:
I wouldn't stay with a cell phone company because their "customer service" was good, I would stay because their "service" and plans are good. If their service is good in the first place then there really wouldn't be a reason to contact customer service. :shrug Unless you need to change phones, which you can always do online.
Same here. Like I said on a previous posting, I always have great coverage with AT&T especially when I travel. The added bonus is their great customer service. I contact them on the phone instead of using the online service because I can provide a corporate account code and receive 25-40% discount on accessories.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.