Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is everyone done yet:D

I should have the gf done today, but still need to find some stuff for my dad, I got him the history of the NY giants dvd so thats a good start I just need to do my sister and my nephew and I will be done:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Christmas shopping

JustSteve said:
Do you live in NY or KY? :redflip
Well that didnt take long did it, I need to get craig back here:redflip

Maybe I should give you the giants dvd so you can see that big blue was a good team at one time;)

Tom

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
tommymac said:
So is everyone done yet:D

I just need to do my sister and my nephew and I will be done:D

Tom
Sorry dood but that is just gross! :redflip

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'm surprised no one (in the spirit of Christmas giving) offered to get the g/f done for you!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
frogstr said:
I'm surprised no one (in the spirit of Christmas giving) offered to get the g/f done for you!
I can do the gf myself;) :laughing

Tom

·
Over The Hill
489 Posts
lol..oh geezzz. Never a dull moment in here. I have that Tom, its cool, your Dads gonna love it. Only us hurting Giant fans can appreciate it.
Things are so bad I started watching the Jets. now thats a turn. And they lost anyway. :shake

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Knifeguy said:
lol..oh geezzz. Never a dull moment in here. I have that Tom, its cool, your Dads gonna love it. Only us hurting Giant fans can appreciate it.
Things are so bad I started watching the Jets. now thats a turn. And they lost anyway. :shake
STEELERS CRUSHED THEM!!!!!!!:redflip

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ism409 said:
STEELERS CRUSHED THEM!!!!!!!:redflip
Yeah and this week will be even worse

Tom

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
My GF does not celebrate xmas :clap

she gets me everyday as a present, what more could she ever want anyway :D

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Tommy, I just came across a brand new chainsaw that I'm sure we could do some damage with...:redflip

I think I am getting my wife another Coach bag and I'm gonna fill it with a bunch of gift certificates to stores she likes (Tricktape, Cycle Motion, Parts411 :D )
My parents I bought a sno blower and am dying for it to snow on xmas so they can use it.

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
ejl127 said:
My GF does not celebrate xmas :clap

she gets me everyday as a present, what more could she ever want anyway :D
i could think of a few things, a daily allowance would be nice.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Goss50 said:
Tommy, I just came across a brand new chainsaw that I'm sure we could do some damage with...:redflip

I think I am getting my wife another Coach bag and I'm gonna fill it with a bunch of gift certificates to stores she likes (Tricktape, Cycle Motion, Parts411 :D )
My parents I bought a sno blower and am dying for it to snow on xmas so they can use it.
ooo very nice and is chase getting an XR50 from santa?

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Depends, did Steve leave the garage unlocked?

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Sorry sucker we don't have one anymore :redflip

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now I remember why I like the internet, went out to a couple of stores today which really reinforced my hatred for people in general:mad No salespeople will talk to you whn you want to actually buy something and the ones you ask dont know much after their name and address:rolleyes

Tom

·
Registered
814 Posts
frogstr said:
I beg your pardon I offered to help him out but he was supposed to be negotiating prices, gee Tommy slow day huh? :nanana I was finishing up, see you should have tagged along.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gix6chick said:
I beg your pardon I offered to help him out but he was supposed to be negotiating prices, gee Tommy slow day huh? :nanana I was finishing up, see you should have tagged along.
Yes I have much to learn in the ways of the jedi we will do better tomorrow

Tom

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I think we're done shopping. I suspect a new set of Diablos are under the tree for me, but I don't smell the fresh scent of new tires.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts