• No! I'm a slacker

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Christmas Shopping? What's that?

Votes: 5 16.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
I waited till this past monday but got it all done in one day (exception of just a few little things) I did those on tuesday.

I did figure out what I was getting everybody first made a list and what store to get it at and then did a massive assult on the stores. Mission accomplished

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
I have a gift card I still need to pick up today - otherwise, I've been done for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
I never started :redflip

·
Registered
577 Posts
I only had a few gifts to purchase to begin with which were purchased and shipped last week.

-Kate

·
never regret.
1,679 Posts
thank god i am done.. did spend most of this monday and tuesday down in northbend for the outlet stores..

Damn i wish there was a hook up on here to get the Nintendo DS... I was driving all over egypt with yogi to find that damn thing.. :mad

yay to procrastinating till the last minute! hahah

·
I'm a Krazy SQUID!
3,972 Posts
Wonder how much I could make selling coal on the sidewalk...

I have just a couple more gifts to get....:mad ...nothing like last minute shopping...

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
did it all today. I flew down to california yesterday (I'm here for a week... that's about four days too long....) and didn't want to lug stuff down with me, so I did all my shopping here. It took us about 15 minutes just to get out of a parking spot. People wanted our spot so they of course sat right behind us so we couldn't get out. wtf? Seriously, california drivers suck. And I hate shopping, so I had to get it all done at once.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
i hate shopping.. but alas i am done as of today!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts