Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

CJ's Saturday night...who's in??

592 views 36 replies 8 participants last post by  Boomer 
#1 ·
Alright 1-2-3 night at CJ's...who's going???

#8 ·
Boomer said:
I am out for this one. A convict fresh out of jail has more fundage than I...Heidi's surgery has put a serious crimp on greenbacks. Have fun, and call me if you need a DD to get you ass clowns back home in one piece! :redflip :thumb
Hey Boom...if ya wanna go and be my DD I'll pay for your way. Me got's birfday money from the rent's and grandparents. :D

#19 ·
well i had a good time. i dont know what happened to matt...OR his tab. :redflip
brandy, girl...hope ya had a memorable birthday i think it was definl,teyh that...i need to sober up. thanks boomer for taking care of her.
also thanks to madfalco for stickin around. i think we were the last 2 left. :confused

#21 ·
Lil_Kim said:
well i had a good time. i dont know what happened to matt...OR his tab. :redflip
Yea I got kicked out 4 times wtf I kept paying my way back in, till the last time when they asked for my ID I gave them my credit card and that was the end. I woke up this morning in the back of my buddies Tahoe...How I got there I don't know. I should not have drank so much.

It was good seeing everyone though....Boomer, Lil Bit, Lil Kim, and Mad Falco..it was nice to finally meet you.

#22 ·
Yea I got kicked out 4 times
Ah yes - the one thing we failed to think could have happened.......yet the most obvious! :nanana
We searched every inch of that place for ya :confused

It was definitely fun though. I've never seen so many completely drunk people in my life! I hope you had fun too Brandy, up until the point of one too many blowjobs that is...........;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.