1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Decifer said:
Looks nice, is the inside red or that the reflection of the bulb?
No it all clear what you see is the reflection like you said.:cool:

·
Registered
716 Posts
I still don't see the appeal of clear tail lights on cars or bikes. It does look like the inside it red also as compared to just the bulb being red.

·
Just say NO to PC!
743 Posts
Is it me or does it just look like a little cartoon dude wearing a cannister gas mask.

:bigdork

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Bru - :snarf :lmao

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BrUiRcNeR said:
Is it me or does it just look like a little cartoon dude wearing a cannister gas mask.

:bigdork

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that is great dude it does look like that:laughing

·
Registered
164 Posts
looks quite ricey, IMO

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
goto aytozone or pepboys and get the LED replacement bulbs...no red reflection. i lie when a clear tailight is clear when its suppossed to be if it s going to reflect the red bulbs you shoulda just stayed with the red lens

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
looks great, nice solution for the ugly brake lights they stick on our RC's. also compare the cost of an undertail to this and ya see why it's a nice inbetween ground;)

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NYSteve said:
looks great, nice solution for the ugly brake lights they stick on our RC's. also compare the cost of an undertail to this and ya see why it's a nice inbetween ground;)
I agree well put.:cool:

·
Just say NO to PC!
743 Posts
BTW, I think the mod looks great on the bike, but I just couldn't help poking a little fun at the RC for once.

Kinda like it's "toothless smile front fairing" too :twofinger

·
Registered
294 Posts
NYSteve said:
I would agree!! I am working on a full LED brake light, kinda like the 954 if i ever get it finished i will post pics!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts