Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Moderator,
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:toast

I work the bar from 6 until close tonight (12). I open bar tomorrow at 11 and I also work tomorrow night so I'll be there until about 8 or so. I also take tables if you prefer to sit at a table.

If you're ordering drinks from me, don't come on your bike.;)

Bill, come by and get that glass full of rum with a dash of coke.:D

Maybe you and Jason and the women should come in. Just don't drink ALL my captain.:nanana

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
WOT Blake said:

I work the bar from 6 until close tonight (12). [...] open bar [!!!][...] come on your bike.;) [...] get that glass full of rum [...] drink ALL my captain.:nanana
I'm THERE!!!!

:D :D :D

·
hope the sheep are happy before the shearing
2,694 Posts
lets plan a night there when more of us know about it and have a good time. 2 late for 2 nite

·
Moderator,
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oldwheelieguy said:
i just got home....too late for me tonight:(
I'll be there from 11 until probably 7:30 or 8:00 tomorrow. Stop by if you like. If you want to see if I'm still there you can always call and ask for me.

Drew came in. Thanks man. He even called some friends of his who ride to come up there also.:D

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
Had a good time... till we left there and went to Captain Fun's downtown... Was having a good time there till Shane got kicked out for underage drinking... anyway, thanx Blake :D

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
WOT Blake said:

I work the bar from 6 until close tonight (12). I open bar tomorrow at 11 and I also work tomorrow night so I'll be there until about 8 or so. I also take tables if you prefer to sit at a table.

If you're ordering drinks from me, don't come on your bike.;)

Bill, come by and get that glass full of rum with a dash of coke.:D

Maybe you and Jason and the women should come in. Just don't drink ALL my captain.:nanana
Yesterday 07:15 PM Damn, dude, try some advanced warning next time! :)

**edited due to questionable content**
From Drewp? Questionable? That's UNPOSSIBLE! :flipoff

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
Well, that 7:15 must be GMT, cause he was at work then :D

And I edited my post to keep myself (and others) out of trouble. It wasn't bad or anything, just not something that is wise to broadcast over the internet :p

·
Registered
631 Posts
WOT Blake said:
she does appear to be a young teenage girl.
I think the rest of you owe me an apology for all the mean comments made about me being a man. :redflip

(Thanks Blake, let me know how much $$$ I owe you for covering for me.)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts