Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Thanx

Thanx again guys, It was alot of fun hanging around and also rippin up NBC studios....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Marc so how do you think it will work out with them(CNBC)? Is it going to be some positive viewing?
Eitherway -- Way to go guys. :clap

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Andy

It was on Live last night taped live, we haven't seen it because of the obviouse but it was very positive and as soon as I get a copy from CNBC I will upload it on TSMMR.com

·
deuce deuce
568 Posts
YEAH my bike was way TOO LOUD!... yeah right.. LOL :crackup

·
C.A.M. SQUAD
852 Posts
cnbc shoot

it was a great experience! hopefully it comes out a positive effect on the sport. thanks to CNBC on doing the story. can't wait to see the footage. Mat, the show producer was great and very freindly. thanks to him for letting us do the shoot and ripp it at their lot. no thanks to Dillan, the interviewer for toasting my clutch!:redflip .

when is next?:D

·
Knows the real story...I'll tell you sometime.
1,360 Posts
Jabooty,

I was telling Marc today that I really like the paint job on your bike. It's got to be the best looking Cag I've seen.

·
C.A.M. SQUAD
852 Posts
cag

thanks for the compliment. the plastics were already yellow. i just painted the wheels and some parts of the fairing black. i had no light blue paint on hand. if i had, it would have been a Tamada replica(camel gp). hope it goes as well as it looks:D

·
Knows the real story...I'll tell you sometime.
1,360 Posts
Re: cag

Jabooty said:
thanks for the compliment. the plastics were already yellow. i just painted the wheels and some parts of the fairing black. i had no light blue paint on hand. if i had, it would have been a Tamada replica(camel gp). hope it goes as well as it looks:D
....what, you don't like Max Biaggi?

...that's cool, neither do I.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I was talking to a customer of mine today and he had said he saw a segment with the pocket bikes, well I assumed it was the negitive one but he went on telling me it was with these adults and it was in a parking lot. :laughing I then asked if it was on CNBC -- Well it was
You guys are stars now :clap

·
C.A.M. SQUAD
852 Posts
starz?

AndyC said:
I was talking to a customer of mine today and he had said he saw a segment with the pocket bikes, well I assumed it was the negitive one but he went on telling me it was with these adults and it was in a parking lot. :laughing I then asked if it was on CNBC -- Well it was
You guys are stars now :clap
is this a subtle way of asking me for my autograph?
i'll personally sign your new suit next time i see u.:redflip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts