·
Registered
740 Posts
Kinda pricey.....

$50 for a turtleneck?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The underarmour stuff is great. The only thing I wear under my gear, don't have any of the winter stuff yet though.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
JAYBIRDGTO said:
Kinda pricey.....

$50 for a turtleneck?
Underarmor is top notch stuff. I used a lot of their stuff when I played baseball last season.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Vinny said:
Underarmor is top notch stuff. I used a lot of their stuff when I played baseball last season.
Maybe im oldschool. i'll stick with my union suit and trap door.:laughing

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JAYBIRDGTO said:
Kinda pricey.....

$50 for a turtleneck?
Well worth it bro, top notch material and their cold gear will keep you super super toasty!! And it will last you a long long time.

·
Registered
740 Posts
JustSteve said:
Well worth it bro, top notch material and their cold gear will keep you super super toasty!! And it will last you a long long time.
I bet it is. Actually, i could benefit from something like that, cuz i do ride all year round, and i hate layering.

Just to make it clear;:barf I HATE WINTER!! I HATE THE COLD!! I HATE FOGGY HELMETSHIELDS!!

Ok, i feel better..:D

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I have heard they are realy good but I wonder if you are also paying for the name:confused

Tom

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
tommymac said:
I have heard they are realy good but I wonder if you are also paying for the name:confused

Tom
Both.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
gix6chick said:
Modell's has em for men and women.
Are their prices a little better

Tom

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
tommymac said:
Are their prices a little better

Tom
Modells has a preety good selection, as well from other brands and prices are competitive as well as sales.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
ejl127 said:
Modells has a preety good selection, as well from other brands and prices are competitive as well as sales.
Well I guess we know what karens getting me for my b-day now:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
gix6chick said:
your savings is a penny less when they aren't on sale
You mean Karens savings are.........:crackup

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
JDogg said:
I'm rocking the Gerbings Jacket, Pants and Gloves.....(if I get to not drive the work vehicles)
Thats the stuff to have, is that the same as what geoff has:D

Tom

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
JAYBIRDGTO said:

Just to make it clear;:barf I HATE WINTER!! I HATE THE COLD!! I HATE FOGGY HELMETSHIELDS!!

Ok, i feel better..:D
Buy some ZOOK for your shiled the stuff really does work well I use it on my shield my sunglasses and my scuba mask:redflip

Steve comes home with this thing and I know he is dying to wear it with his leathers they are all black and the mask is black he's running around the house yelling I AM NINJA!!!! in the fake oriental accent

1 - 20 of 25 Posts