Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i cant get my bike started once again. Thing is i blocked off the intake tubes since it was raining out and i was trailering the bike. SO i bring it home and try to fire it but couldnt get it to start. I kept trying and i occasionally heard some exhaust noises... maybe 1 cyl firing once in a while. I then realized i had no air going in... this is after trying to start numerous times. Now I cant get it started though... do u think the plugs may be fouled or what might i be doing wrong?! I had it choked all the way the whole time. Please help me asap... thanks!

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
My bet is the plugs are fouled, pull at least one and look at it to see if it's wet, if it is, it'll be easier to just replace them to get it started.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i thought.. just too cold out to wanna take it apart and see! what else should i check if that doesnt work?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh... learn something new everyday! I didnt no goin full choke would foul the plugs up. My bad... i never used the choke on a bike b4.... all were fuel in jected.... and i didnt need to! O well... its all good. thanks felllas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts