Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i cant get my bike started once again. Thing is i blocked off the intake tubes since it was raining out and i was trailering the bike. SO i bring it home and try to fire it but couldnt get it to start. I kept trying and i occasionally heard some exhaust noises... maybe 1 cyl firing once in a while. I then realized i had no air going in... this is after trying to start numerous times. Now I cant get it started though... do u think the plugs may be fouled or what might i be doing wrong?! I had it choked all the way the whole time. Please help me asap... thanks!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i thought.. just too cold out to wanna take it apart and see! what else should i check if that doesnt work?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh... learn something new everyday! I didnt no goin full choke would foul the plugs up. My bad... i never used the choke on a bike b4.... all were fuel in jected.... and i didnt need to! O well... its all good. thanks felllas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.