Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am coming home to Belmont on Tuesday or Wednesday for the holidays, and staying till the 4th of Jan. Hit me up on the cell if anyone wants to go out and have a drink, or just hang out. I believe a 1-2-3 night will be an order. Dover? Boomer? What do you guys think? See you guys in a few days.....

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
1-2-3 night is Friday this week but I won't be here. Leaving tonight for the snow covered tundra that is Traverse City, Michigan. :D

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I'll be back on Jan 28. Boomer...may want to throw together a DDPeckers nite....or...**ahemm** Coyote Joes. Liz and I haven't ridden the Bull for a while! We'll show Matt how to partyyyy~

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hahaa...smartass. Good call. DEC 28. Gimme a break here, I just rolled out of bed. :p

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
OH WELL.....boomer'd have to let you borrow a cowboy hat and boots anyway...abercrombie models get beat up in that place, Yo..:laughing

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
damn, 1-2-3 night and I'll be in nashville.

Oh well, maybe the next time I'll make it back down there for it.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
Don't worry, I can hold my own up there. Ask Boomer about the last time we all went up there. It was fun:thumb

Something about a new past time and grabbing girls butt's if I remember right. :nanana

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Lil Bit said:
Something about a new past time and grabbing girls butt's if I remember right. :nanana
Brandy what in the hell are you talking about ? What happens at coyote joes stays at coyote joes :nanana Matt you know I am always down for a party I will hit you up . My cousin just got back from Marine BT and he needs to party !!!!!

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wedge said:
damn, 1-2-3 night and I'll be in nashville.

Oh well, maybe the next time I'll make it back down there for it.
You lost all 1-2-3 night privileges after puking in my car Saturday night..you lightweight. It still stinks in there. I guess I will have to drive my sister's Lexus while I'm home...darn:D

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
You lost all 1-2-3 night privileges after puking in my car Saturday night..you lightweight. It still stinks in there. I guess I will have to drive my sister's Lexus while I'm home...darn:D
HahAha we have a drinking pussy in the house :nanana

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
CrazyR6man said:

And then you went to CMP to ride? Wow....thats hardcore :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts