Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was walking toward the cafeteria and saw this really hot girl... unfortunately, I also walked right into the smell of fish (every Friday :rant)

My brain saw her and smelled fish and completely ruined the moment. :rant

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
:lmao

Had a flashback of the last time you smelled fish? :eek :lmao :lmao

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
So I was walking toward the cafeteria and saw this really hot girl... unfortunately, I also walked right into the smell of fish...
:(

Attachments

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
what's wrong with fish?:lick

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:
So I was walking toward the cafeteria and saw this really hot girl... unfortunately, I also walked right into the smell of fish (every Friday :rant)

Spend a weekend in the ER with me, with what I have to see and smell it will make you swear off women for life:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
was the smell from her or from the cafeteria? If it was from her tell her to insert a tic-tac in her koochy

·
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
skrap1r0n said:
was the smell from her or from the cafeteria? If it was from her tell her to insert a tic-tac in her koochy
she smelled like shampoo and stuff.

The fish smell came from the cafe and hit before the shampoo

:laughing

damn my brain anyway! :laughing

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
Re: Re: Completely Ruined!!!

tommymac said:
Spend a weekend in the ER with me, with what I have to see and smell it will make you swear off women for life:laughing
dude. :( TELL me about it. :shake ... I mean... DON'T tell me about it! :lol :shake

this friend of mine (that's the fuck RIGHT! :lol the story starts out with "I have this friend, see....." :1pimp) picked up this chick and brought her to our other friend's house to hit it. maaaaaaaaaaaaan... I had the misfortune of still being in the house when he opened the door to the guest room! :lol :toofunny I mean, I'm sure some if it was HIS fault, but some of it was HER fault, and I was subconsciously reaching for a gas mask or one of those "fall from the ceiling" shits that they have on airplanes in case you crash! :crackup

MAN!!! the stench was HORRIBLE!!! :mad :shake

I can't imagine having to stay in the same room with that, much less do some sort of medical procedure to or near it!!! :mad

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
PrtclMn001 said:

This thread is worthless without pictures!

·
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: Completely Ruined!!!

RottnDog said:
This thread is worthless without pictures!
sorry, no camera phone. :(

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Completely Ruined!!!

RtypeNYC said:
dude. :( TELL me about it. :shake ... I mean... DON'T tell me about it! :lol :shake

this friend of mine (that's the fuck RIGHT! :lol the story starts out with "I have this friend, see....." :1pimp) picked up this chick and brought her to our other friend's house to hit it. maaaaaaaaaaaaan... I had the misfortune of still being in the house when he opened the door to the guest room! :lol :toofunny I mean, I'm sure some if it was HIS fault, but some of it was HER fault, and I was subconsciously reaching for a gas mask or one of those "fall from the ceiling" shits that they have on airplanes in case you crash! :crackup

MAN!!! the stench was HORRIBLE!!! :mad :shake

I can't imagine having to stay in the same room with that, much less do some sort of medical procedure to or near it!!! :mad
Dick and booty smell. :barf

·
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Completely Ruined!!!

SV_Rogue said:
Dick and booty smell. :barf
:crackup

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I just loooooooove fish. Mmmmmmmmmm. :love2

I wonder if that's why I'm a lesbian? :confused

·
37,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sachiwilson said:

*choke*

Thanks, now I have soda up my nose :rant

:lmao

·
Rollin' & Trippin'
21,601 Posts
sachiwilson said:

:snarf :lmao

Sachi, if we weren't both already taken, I'd be in love with you. ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts