Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say well done to Rez and crew, and congrat's to all of the "refugees" for finding a new home. The staff and regulars of ws had lots of fun with those that made it there. I too, was a former member of "that" site (Speedaholic) and would have missed it were it not for this new abode. You folks don't be strangers, ehh? :eek:hyeah (great gifs, too)

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
...and we would like to thank .ws!!!

For the hospitality, and the tolerance! You guys are top notch in my book. I'll continue to support and be a member of your site as well!

:thumb

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
Rezin said:

For the hospitality, and the tolerance! You guys are top notch in my book. I'll continue to support and be a member of your site as well!

I agree 100%, Mark and the crew did an outstanding job of putting up with us.

I can also say where I used to have 1 home, now I have 2.:thumb

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Rezin said:

Absolutely! CF is my (new) home, but it was .ws that rescued me! That's a special thing. Not only am I remaining a member at .ws, I'm a contributor as well.

Of course, CF is my home... but .ws is kinda like going to your old home, y'know, like your parents' house, where you still have to kinda behave... :twofinger

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Rezin said:

Agreed, I will still be over to visit often ;)

·
Registered
719 Posts
You guys will be seeing alot of me over here too!!! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I agree as well. .ws was great to us when we needed somewhere to go to chat with all of our fellow SBN'ers.
I will still be going there too! :twofinger

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
.ws was great for putting up will all of us. I am sure the sudden rise in membership put a strain on you guys....

I will visit every now and then to see how things are going.

Thanks again! :twofinger

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
karl_1052 said:
I agree 100%, Mark and the crew did an outstanding job of putting up with us.

I can also say where I used to have 1 home, now I have 2.:thumb
Couldn't have said it better. :)

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
sportbikes.ws is an awesome site. The guys over there were more than welcoming to our group....even the ones that bitched and moaned about EVERYTHING. :D

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I feel the LOVE!! Do you all feel it?!:D

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
Thx to all from .ws during our temporary hiatus:( Hope we weren't to much of a burden on yeah guys.:p
I be over from time to time to check in.:cool:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Thanks to WS too for leting me hang while our home was built.

·
I miss my daggone stars
12,002 Posts
Thanks to all you guys for putting up with us for so long. Hope at least SOME helped pay for the extra cots!

Thanks Mark and ALL the staff of .ws for working triple shifts to make us happy ;)

I for one will have 2 windows open always ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts