Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Congrat's from ws

2K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  Casket Crew 
#1 ·
I just wanted to say well done to Rez and crew, and congrat's to all of the "refugees" for finding a new home. The staff and regulars of ws had lots of fun with those that made it there. I too, was a former member of "that" site (Speedaholic) and would have missed it were it not for this new abode. You folks don't be strangers, ehh? :eek:hyeah (great gifs, too)

#5 ·
Rezin said:
...and we would like to thank .ws!!!

For the hospitality, and the tolerance! You guys are top notch in my book. I'll continue to support and be a member of your site as well!

:thumb
I agree 100%, Mark and the crew did an outstanding job of putting up with us.

I can also say where I used to have 1 home, now I have 2.:thumb

#9 ·
Rezin said:

For the hospitality, and the tolerance! You guys are top notch in my book. I'll continue to support and be a member of your site as well!

Absolutely! CF is my (new) home, but it was .ws that rescued me! That's a special thing. Not only am I remaining a member at .ws, I'm a contributor as well.

Of course, CF is my home... but .ws is kinda like going to your old home, y'know, like your parents' house, where you still have to kinda behave... :twofinger

#10 ·
Rezin said:

Agreed, I will still be over to visit often ;)

#14 ·
.ws was great for putting up will all of us. I am sure the sudden rise in membership put a strain on you guys....

I will visit every now and then to see how things are going.

Thanks again! :twofinger

#21 ·
Aauuga said it well, I'll be over at WS visiting frequently, and behaving myself.

I'll be over here swearing, scratching myself, laying around in my underwear, and dropping wet towels on the floor.

#25 ·
Definite thanks to .ws hopefully we didn't trample your flowerbeds to much :redflip I will be definitely checking in over there as you guys are a quality crew

#26 ·
Thanks to Rezin for this site and Mark for WS you both rock!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.