Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
had a great time this weekend. met lots of folks form .ws and saw the big rid TeamPepsi scoots around in. only 6 of us in the "A" race but we had a blast for the most part. Myself, my buddy Jeff Marsh, Mark Pelham (FASTER51), some dude on a r1 and William on his gsxr750. Mark and the dude on the r1 had a battle the whole way in one of the races. William had not such a good race in race 2. mr. r1 got a great holeshot off the second row and i wheelied. following him into the chicane comming off the very fast back section, r1 was not so fast. checking up to make a pass later, william and his bike blow by me at 100mph+. only problem is hes not on the bike.... holy crap, move to the left to not hit him. hes ok, the bike is gonna need help. and 00gsxr750parts pm me.
couple pics...heres the 4 riders left for the 2nd race. faster51 on the left, jeff marsh middle (#2), myself the Melk-MAn on the right, the guy on the r1 just behind. having a discussion with Julian P. on Williams passing techniques..glad your ok william.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
brian with photo1 at the track is getting very good with pictures. he can even make me look pretty fast...:D

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
melk-man said:
brian with photo1 at the track is getting very good with pictures. he can even make me look pretty fast...:D
:thumb very good pic dude!

Looks like you guys have a blast out there (where's that burnout smiley?) :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clay said:
Did you get any new best times? :D
Clay, dont know where that 1:23.7 came from 2 moths ago but there were higher lap times mixed in at that time too. also, was following 2 former pros for the 1st 2 laps when i did this time. after they checked out, was not as consistant.
now, with more practice and soft front/med rear im steady mid24's low 25. did 1:24.2 twice this sunday and 2 weeks ago, but nothing sub 24. got a few things im gonna work on though....hee hee....:D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ReyndoggRSV said:
:thumb very good pic dude!

Looks like you guys have a blast out there (where's that burnout smiley?) :D
YES!!!!!! bring back the burn out smiley!!!!:ar15

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
kick ass!