Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new years party

want to know if any coast riders are interested in a new years eve party, we can have it at my house, if there are any takers pm me so we can start making preparations.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i posted a thread not to long ago inviting everyone to philly's and mine apartment. we are having a party here if anyone wants to come.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Someone needs to bring some strange!!! I am tired of all the sausage!!! :redflip

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the weather is supposed to be nice all weekend, not freezing and no r***

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Slowman said:
What's that lil bitch Matt doing for New Years? We should ride down there to North Cackalackie and take his women!!! How's the weather supposed to be?
Dude you should have came down to NC... I had more chicks then I could shake a stick at:eek I kissed 5 @ midnight, made out with some other chick, had another chick lick my nipples, and ended the night bring 2 girls home with me ;) BEST NEW YEARS EVER!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
CrazyR6man said:
Dude you should have came down to NC... I had more chicks then I could shake a stick at:eek I kissed 5 @ midnight, made out with some other chick, had another chick lick my nipples, and ended the night bring 2 girls home with me ;) BEST NEW YEARS EVER!!!!!!
Nothing like a 3-some on New Year's! :leghump :D

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
Gingerdc9 said:
Nothing like a 3-some on New Year's! :leghump :D
Nothing like a threesome anytime!!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
gRReg said:
Holy shit! Looks who's back!
Hey, babe, you KNEW I had to comment to Matt's post! ;)

I mostly hang on the Critters board, but I had to come out of hiding to talk about Pretty Boy Mattie & his 3-somes! ;)
GO BOY! :p :laughing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.